napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on Test Propionate

I use a removable 30g 1/2 inch from BD. It's the only one that I've found like it. Use a bigger needle to draw. The 30 won't do it.

I like to use that needle in my upper quads but I am very lean. It has to be used in a place with no fat.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I use a removable 30g 1/2 inch from BD. It's the only one that I've found like it. Use a bigger needle to draw. The 30 won't do it.

I like to use that needle in my upper quads but I am very lean. It has to be used in a place with no fat.

That's where I pin.. But not with a 30g. That's hella small

That's where I pin.. But not with a 30g. That's hella small

A 30g is tiny for sure, and would be really hard to push oil through. I guess with small volumes it wouldn't be a big issue, but I really like my 25g

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well a 30g in a slin pin is actually really fast. It's dependant on the syringe. Bigger barrel the slower it will go because of the pressure.

Smaller barrel the faster it goes.

I do 30g too. 100IU slin pin.

Op what you could do is just enanthate or cyp and just hit some tne here and there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well a 30g in a slin pin is actually really fast. It's dependant on the syringe. Bigger barrel the slower it will go because of the pressure.

Op what you could do is just enanthate or cyp and just hit some tne here and there.

You can push cyp through a 30g? The smallest I've used is a 27g

Oh ya, easily. Not if it'd on like a 3ml or 5ml barrel though. If it's just a insulin syringe you won't have a problem.

TNE Flys through a 30g. You could easily run it through a 32 if you could find a long enough 32 dart.

Oh ya, easily. Not if it'd on like a 3ml or 5ml barrel though. If it's just a insulin syringe you won't have a problem.

I've tried a 3ml with the 30g. I pushed so hard that the needle separated from the syringe. The needle stayed in my leg fully injected but went sideways into my muscle. Oil spilled everywhere. Learn from my stupidity. Don't try it. That experience was not for the squeamish.

Top Bottom