napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on sermorelin and mk-677

lexluthor

Since these two act in different ways I was wondering what the thoughts are on stacking the two.

Currently running:

Post Morning Workout
12.5 mg of mk-677
200 mcg sermorelin

Before Bed
200 mcg sermorelin

I wait 1.5 - 2 hours after a meal to dose and then wait another 30 - 45 min before eating anything.

Thoughts?

Since these two act in different ways I was wondering what the thoughts are on stacking the two.

Currently running:

Post Morning Workout
12.5 mg of mk-677
200 mcg sermorelin

Before Bed
200 mcg sermorelin

I wait 1.5 - 2 hours after a meal to dose and then wait another 30 - 45 min before eating anything.

Thoughts?

your 677 dose is too low... you need to run it at 25 mg per day... semorelin is okay at best but in all my experiences its not worth it, especially how many times you have to pin, the way you have to avoid eating at certain times etc... its way more of a headache than the results deliver in my opinion... thats up to you but don't expect too much from it... the 677 will absolutely shine here... www.sarmsx.com for the best 677 on the planet

Thanks bro, I'm a fan of your youtube vids. I already have the sermorelin so I'm planning on using up what I have. I just started the mk-677 so I went half dose to see how I'd tolerate it. I'll up it to 25 mg starting tomorrow. Yep I got mine through sarmsx, thanks again.

Thanks bro, I'm a fan of your youtube vids. I already have the sermorelin so I'm planning on using up what I have. I just started the mk-677 so I went half dose to see how I'd tolerate it. I'll up it to 25 mg starting tomorrow. Yep I got mine through sarmsx, thanks again.

thanks for the support brother... you will get a little bit out of semorelin but nothing compared to 677... what are your main goals?

Side note on this combo for anyone that's interested... the hunger pains are real. I'm doing a clean bulk right now but all I want to do is eat a couple pizzas and take a nap.

Side note on this combo for anyone that's interested... the hunger pains are real. I'm doing a clean bulk right now but all I want to do is eat a couple pizzas and take a nap.

yes, that is very real but it generally will subside in a few weeks

I was going to start a new tread but since you asked...

I'm late 30s, 195, 15% BF

I'm looking to put on about 20 lbs of muscle and lean out to about 10% BF. I'm ok with this taking some time so I'm just doing a clean bulk rather than bulk/cut. I'm hoping the pep/mk-677 combo will assist with the BF loss. I'm eating about 3500 calories a day. 40/30/30

I'm also on TRT at 120mg T-cyp E7D. I plan on doing a blast/cruise in the future but since this is new for me I'm currently waiting to get bloods in a couple weeks and then take it from there.

Any suggestions on a first blast?

Top Bottom