napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Thoughts on Balkan Pharm

jcad

Hello all,

Recently ordered from Ashop.in. So far they have been great. Ordered about $450 worth of gear using Bitcoin via Coinbase. They shipped within 4 days from Rominia to Texas in 2 different packages. The first package was at my door within a whopping 5 days (astonishing) and the second took a bit longer than desired, about 10 days. Nevertheless, I won't be starting for another couple weeks at least because I'm OCD about my dates and not in a rush to make gains lol.
My question to you all who is well informed with other Pharms, what has your experience been with BP? Has your batch been bunk or absolutely solid?
One might question why I ordered a batch without doing my research first. To answer that question it is because I have heard great things about Ashop and their prices. Call me cheap but I love saving a buck (I saved 30% on my order).
Anyway, love to hear your honesty.

132a381419e7d03eceea7408693e33eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know Balkan is ALRIGHT, but is faked SOOO MUCH.
if you get legit Balkan, I wouldn't worry . many sources on this site carry Balkan such as roids24, however I wouldn't order from that site you did (ashop) . stick to the sources here as Dylan makes sure every source here on this site in 100% quality/sterile.

I'm a rep for pharmacom if you have any questions pm me.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org
Worldwide Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008

I know Balkan is ALRIGHT, but is faked SOOO MUCH.
if you get legit Balkan, I wouldn't worry . many sources on this site carry Balkan such as roids24, however I wouldn't order from that site you did (ashop) . stick to the sources here as Dylan makes sure every source here on this site in 100% quality/sterile.

I'm a rep for pharmacom if you have any questions pm me.

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

Thanks! I appreciate it.
I've came close to ordering from your site before. Others have had only positive things to say about y'all. My biggest issue, which is nothing against you, is the price. It is very difficult for me to spend $ on gear when I can get it significantly cheaper elsewhere. Again, I mean no offense at all.
Thanks again :)

Thanks! I appreciate it.
I've came close to ordering from your site before. Others have had only positive things to say about y'all. My biggest issue, which is nothing against you, is the price. It is very difficult for me to spend $ on gear when I can get it significantly cheaper elsewhere. Again, I mean no offense at all.
Thanks again :)

I understand brother :)

but if it's legit Balkan, no need to worry, roids24 I know carry legit Balkan at a cheap price here.

A shop been a selective scammer a long time.. Good luck bud

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Ahhh, I see. Well so far Ashop has only been great.
I will be sure to post my results and let others know of my experience. If I have the time I will even get a blood test to know for certain if they're scamming or legit.
Thanks!

A shop been a selective scammer a long time.. Good luck bud

THESE GAINZ SPONSORED BY ROBOLICS

Ya +1. A shop is not where I'd want to put my money. So what if you get a little discount now, that one order you get ripped on won't be worth it. Good luck dude.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Use Code: MP5 For 5% Discount

Ahhh, I see. Well so far Ashop has only been great.
I will be sure to post my results and let others know of my experience. If I have the time I will even get a blood test to know for certain if they're scamming or legit.
Thanks!

Smart. Bloodwork is the only way to tell. Hopefully it works out for you man, if not and you want a legit, top quality source, you can hit me up. I'll get you taken care of with PHURIOUS.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Ya +1. A shop is not where I'd want to put my money. So what if you get a little discount now, that one order you get ripped on won't be worth it. Good luck dude.

Phurious Pharma Rep

agreed, a 30% off discount does also sound a bit sketchy especially on a nonbulk order at sub $500

PHARMACOM Board Rep
Pharmacomstore.org

I understand brother :)

but if it's legit Balkan, no need to worry, roids24 I know carry legit Balkan at a cheap price here.

Just got done checking it out. Definitely looks awesome and prices are fantastic. I will definitely be ordering EQ from there soon enough. Seems difficult to come by [emoji848]

So no one is confused...
Ashop.in has been good to me.
Everything is looking good from their end as far as deliverance and the product. The BP code is even legit on the vial. I'm wondering what others experience have been with using BP directly.
df280d389ef6d22095c63a40b8598c01.png

Top Bottom