napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

This is not the swap meet

That is def not cool. Once pmt instructions are given. It is an automatic go ahead and finish the deal.

Definitely a way to piss off a sponsor... I can deal with questions ALL DAY but when you place an order... PLEASE pay A.S.A.P.

Like drb said before... Take care of your source... You could be on another forum worried about if your gear is legit... It's a terrible feeling... At least here no one has to worry about it...

Id like to make a public correction as some new info came to my attention. Im not going to say what. But the particular transaction in question has some interesting circumstances that arnt the first time ive heard this. So to that particular customer my appologies.

However this kind of thing has been happening quite often.

Dont waste your sources time. They take care of u so take care of them.

PHURIOUS

Nothing wrong with inquiries. I answer emails from several people a day and a lot of time its every question under the sun about dosing, diet, training, our gear etc. I pride myself in trying to be as helpful as possible as im sure anyone who has gone through me can attest to. But I cant say its not a little frustrating to put in so much time and then have people go elsewhere after the verbal agreement of payment and methods has been made

Phurious is quality and easy to deal with, I don't understand why you would place a order and then bail. One of the easiest guys to work with. Gives you plenty of time if you explain your situation.

There will always be guys asking for a list and not ordering immediately, thats completely reasonable. Nobody would demand a customer buy something just from walking into their store. But getting a list and placing an order then disappearing is unacceptable and a waste of time.

I happened to ask this morning myself and the only reason I asked for yours or any others is because there isn't a website providing products and prices. I was just curious because I wanted to see what you guys offered and how much. I apologize for asking and understand now why I didn't receive an email that's cool take care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I happened to ask this morning myself and the only reason I asked for yours or any others is because there isn't a website providing products and prices. I was just curious because I wanted to see what you guys offered and how much. I apologize for asking and understand now why I didn't receive an email that's cool take care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro shoot me a pm if you havent already gotten a list. Like was mentioned, this isnt about asking for lists. Obviously we want list inquiries. What happens sometimes is people get a list, place an order, receive a quote and payment method, and then go elsewhere which this post was made to persuade people NOT to do. Pm or email me

Bro shoot me a pm if you havent already gotten a list. Like was mentioned, this isnt about asking for lists. Obviously we want list inquiries. What happens sometimes is people get a list, place an order, receive a quote and payment method, and then go elsewhere which this post was made to persuade people NOT to do. Pm or email me

Correct

Asking for a list while jot hearing from someone afterwards is a bit annoying but part of the game.

But saying i want x and asking for payment details to then not send funds or complete day is not cool.

PHURIOUS

I get what I get from ExDom before they shut down, and now I have been using Imporium Labs over on MS. So I have never had any dealings with you. If you are wasting alot of time sending out product lists, you might try what Imporium does. They have a email address that auto sends a list when you email them with a certain word in the subject. Also, i look at reputation more than prices. I have been burned before. I guess the reason i replied to this is that it rubbed me the wrong way. I get it if some asshole is wanting payment info and promising to pay but doesnt. However, people will window shop. And what i mean but window shopping is asking for a price list. There are just too many sources on multi boards not to. Put your big boy pants on and welcome to the wonderful world of competition.

I get what I get from ExDom before they shut down, and now I have been using Imporium Labs over on MS. So I have never had any dealings with you. If you are wasting alot of time sending out product lists, you might try what Imporium does. They have a email address that auto sends a list when you email them with a certain word in the subject. Also, i look at reputation more than prices. I have been burned before. I guess the reason i replied to this is that it rubbed me the wrong way. I get it if some asshole is wanting payment info and promising to pay but doesnt. However, people will window shop. And what i mean but window shopping is asking for a price list. There are just too many sources on multi boards not to. Put your big boy pants on and welcome to the wonderful world of competition.

Exscuse me? Big boy pants? Who are u exactly?

I have no issue with competition. And my reputation is awesome. So im not sure where u r going w this.

What i have issue with is someone asking for a list saying they are ready to order then get the info they want. Get a price. Get the payment info and the. Nothing. So to deter that we started asking if people are ready to order. As i make money by ACTUALLY collecting it not sending a bunch of emails for no reason.

Im a sponsor here. And a damn good one. If people want to window shop they can go elsewhere. Im not walmart or best buy.

Im a supplier of quality products. Not only that but i usually include extras and give good customers extended discounts not avail to others.

Maybe you should do your research before talking to me in that manner.

PHURIOUS

I think what the main issue is that people dont utilize the reps for labs... they go straight to phurious which is fine if you have a report with the owner and operator of the company and are serious about your inquiry. But I think it may be helpful to utilize the reps for the sponsors here and anywhere else. We are here to help and provide a service. Thats why we hold a position. Window shop as much as youd like with me. Ask me for 100 lists. Ask me endless questions. The point of this whole thread was when you say youre ready to order just try and follow through.

I think what the main issue is that people dont utilize the reps for labs... they go straight to phurious which is fine if you have a report with the owner and operator of the company and are serious about your inquiry. But I think it may be helpful to utilize the reps for the sponsors here and anywhere else. We are here to help and provide a service. Thats why we hold a position. Window shop as much as youd like with me. Ask me for 100 lists. Ask me endless questions. The point of this whole thread was when you say youre ready to order just try and follow through.
+1............

Yea that's spot on I think some guys don't realize that's one of the reasons sources have reps.

Dont get me wrong wanting a list is fine. Asking for a list and the. Dissappearing is a little odd. Or placing an order and then pulling an mia after getting info. Thats odd.

PHURIOUS

There will always be guys asking for a list and not ordering immediately, thats completely reasonable. Nobody would demand a customer buy something just from walking into their store. But getting a list and placing an order then disappearing is unacceptable and a waste of time.

Ya the second part is what im reffering to. But there has been alot of tire kicking going too. Which seems strange. But it is shat it is

PHURIOUS

Phurious, you are a great source and active on here. I've never ordered from you but plan to possibly in the future. I definitely respect you. I gotta say tho your thread here is a turn off. The attitude is not professional sounding and not needed. A simple "please don't place an order and not pay" would have been enough. Not "I'm not fuckin walmart" . Sorry bro but Im just looking out for your good rep.

Phurious, you are a great source and active on here. I've never ordered from you but plan to possibly in the future. I gotta say tho your thread here is a turn off. The attitude is not professional sounding and not needed. A simple "please don't place an order and not pay" would have been enough. Not "I'm not fuckin walmart" . Sorry bro but Imy just looking out for your good rep.

Ive done that already. Twice in other similar threads. People arnt getting the message. And what im saying is spot on. Dont place an order ask for my sensative info for payment and dissapear. THATS. A turn off. If u ask me and UNPROFESSIONAL

sorry but this is my true feelings. Like them or not. Its our policy. Because im not walmart or best buy. We sell illegal products to people securly and discreetly. This is t like going to a store and saying u saw the same tv cheaper. Its the u derveound of steroids and iexpect the same respect from customers as i give them. Period.

PHURIOUS

And everyone is entitled to their opinion. INCLUDING ME. and this kind of stuff needs to stop. FOR ALL THE SOURCES HERE not just me. You come to us for products. You expect lightening fast shipping and crazy low prices. Yet you dont have the decency to show us respect enough to atleast say hey thanks for the list ill be in touch? No no no. Not cool. Sources are people too and should be treated as such with the same cpurtesy and respect we extend to you.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom