Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Third cycle advice (currently running test/deca) (need reassurance)

NaturalGraham

6'2"
194lb lean before starting current cycle

1st cycle: 500mg test e
2nd cycle: 500mg test e/ 500mg eq

currently running (just listing anabolics for briefness):

Sust 250mg/wk
deca 300mg/wk

im pinning eod

I am two weeks in and feel great. I am just worried these dosages will be too low and just need some reassurance.

Last edited:
6'2"
194lb lean before starting current cycle

1st cycle: 500mg test e
2nd cycle: 500mg test e/ 500mg eq

currently running (just listing anabolics for briefness):

Sust 250mg/wk
deca 300mg/wk

im pinning eod

I am two weeks in and feel great. I am just worried these dosages will be too low and just need some reassurance.

why not go 350mg/wk Sust? shouldn't your test dosage always be equal or more then your Deca dose when running Test/Deca?? or you risk DD

why not go 350mg/wk Sust? shouldn't your test dosage always be equal or more then your Deca dose when running Test/Deca?? or you risk DD

i think that mostly applies to people not using caber properly to control prolactin (which im doing). Im trying to keep this cycle as conservative as possible. I figured the average male produces ~42mg of test a week and since I am using deca also then 250mg of test would be more than enough to see good results (considering its still 4x more than the average male produces).

Forgot to mention

week 1-12
sust/deca

week13-14
DROP deca
CONTINUE sust

PCT 18 days after

i think that mostly applies to people not using caber properly to control prolactin (which im doing). Im trying to keep this cycle as conservative as possible. I figured the average male produces ~42mg of test a week and since I am using deca also then 250mg of test would be more than enough to see good results (considering its still 4x more than the average male produces).

Forgot to mention

week 1-12
sust/deca

week13-14
DROP deca
CONTINUE sust

PCT 18 days after

You sound like the (curiousguy) that posted the other day!! lol... Are you concerned about MPB by any chance??? Seems like you have it figured out Bro.. 250/300 it is... let us know how it works out... the only way your going to know is by experimenting.. so give us an update when your all done

MBP isn't in my family and I haven't had any signs of it from my past cycles but it is one of those things I worry about. I was mainly posting to see if anyone had any experience with relatively low dose test/deca cycles

Personally I'd keep the test at least as high as the deca but like you said you're not having issues

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

His test/deca ratio is close enough to work out.

Personally I would bump those dosages up to make your cycle worthwhile. 400/400 is good sweet spot.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

i decided to just bump my test up to 400 and leave deca at 300. My goal is to add around 10lbs so I think this will be sufficient

thats plenty for what you want bro... im on trt right now with test and deca at 150/150 with sarms and have gained 4 lbs. and all clean at those low of doses... a little bit of deca goes a very long way

Top Bottom