napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The REAL key and secret to gains!!

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Christmas 1987!

2wpuiol.jpg

The pic on the box with the Hulkster looks just like you!

Man i used to love that shit back in 80s....hulk macho man andre rowdie piper...lol dont follow much anymore trying to get my son whos 7 into it...but all he cares is baseball etc all good...

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Man i used to love that shit back in 80s....hulk macho man andre rowdie piper...lol dont follow much anymore trying to get my son whos 7 into it...but all he cares is baseball etc all good...

Precious Paul was jacked too

Started hitting iron early bro....that what im talking about ...just something you feel inside like a calling ..i started around 12..

Christmas 1987!

2wpuiol.jpg
Well, those time when we were inocent, remember I used to love Jim Dougan, the man with the stick, I used to go around hitting everybody with Big Stick, Andre the Giant too Lol good memories Dylan, I was very inocent back then

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Well, those time when we were inocent, remember I used to love Jim Dougan, the man with the stick, I used to go around hitting everybody with Big Stick, Andre the Giant too Lol good memories Dylan, I was very inocent back then

Ya thx for bringing back some great memories bro for sure...

LOL weren't we all!!

My dad had an entire set up in the basement for me... It has a cassette tape with the hulksters music, a poster on the wall teaching all the exercises, weights, jump rope, the hand squeeze, everything... it was awesome and i was down there at 5 years old with my hogan head band on getting it! LOL my dad even had a punching bag set up for me

My dad had an entire set up in the basement for me... It has a cassette tape with the hulksters music, a poster on the wall teaching all the exercises, weights, jump rope, the hand squeeze, everything... it was awesome and i was down there at 5 years old with my hogan head band on getting it! LOL my dad even had a punching bag set up for me
Alright I didn't want to steal your thunder because it's your thread but we're 18 posts in so I think it's safe for me to post my pic of me posing at 2 yrs... Lol
df9421b13990ba80e20848c72ea2e845.jpg

Top Bottom