napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The New Guy Lectures New Guys (Bold of me, I know)

Humbucker

So I actually have just started cycle form a local source. Here is how you find a local source.
I can not promise this will work for you, but it did for me and has worked for many things in my life.
I suspect most of you have never done anything illicit at all. If it was drugs of use or abuse I would just go to Hipster Land or East Methtown or whatever and get solicited to. By the way I'm very sure the law does not sell things - that is entrapment - I think. Someone help me on this.
They want to buy from you. That is the crime those water cooler dictators and fanatical ass clowns want to trap you in.
TALK TO EVERYONE. Loose your fucked up politics and make friends with people. Understand peoples truth to their lives.
Earn respect by being kind, open and honest.
Show them your dedication. I had some nasty injuries and when I could only lift 5 pounds I lifted 5 pounds. Six days a week and I slowly healed.
Walk right up to people and say what will it cost for some training. PAY IT. It may lead to something it may not.
And guess what I met my local source!!! Someone I trust and who trusts me.
And he set me up with Oxandrolone and Equipose. He just didn't try to sell me product that would fuck me up without giving a shit about my health.
I knew what I was getting and he knew that these were very good choices for me as well.
Oh yeah, My wife knows and paid for my cycle. Especially after reading and watching isarms on you tube.
She wants me to be strong and healthy. If you are creeping around like a creepy creep goof. People can smell that.
Then I joined the forum!!!

Last edited:
am I wrong?
I meet all kinds of people who are cheap with their time and money.
I never got anything by being stingy or not talking to people.

So he set up you up anavar and EQ you say?! Dude sounds soooooo legit and cool. Did you get any good deals on clove cigarettes too?

No I did not get any clove cigarettes.
He is a bodybuilder local that I met through being nice kind and generous

so you are running anavar and eq without test b/c you met a 'cool' shill at your local gym?

Well I hope he is not a shill!
He has a job where his life depends on being strong and he is very well built
This relationship took time with him

that is my point I am sorry if it came across fucked up.
People are and you know this how can you not know it are cheap stingy with time and money

I have had so many good things in life happen to be by being kind open and honest.
It pays off.
People want something for nothing. NOT ME!!!

So I actually have just started cycle form a local source. Here is how you find a local source.
I can not promise this will work for you, but it did for me and has worked for many things in my life.
I suspect most of you have never done anything illicit at all. If it was drugs of use or abuse I would just go to Hipster Land or East Methtown or whatever and get solicited to. By the way I'm very sure the law does not sell things - that is entrapment - I think. Someone help me on this.
They want to buy from you. That is the crime those water cooler dictators and fanatical ass clowns want to trap you in.
TALK TO EVERYONE. Loose your fucked up politics and make friends with people. Understand peoples truth to their lives.
Earn respect by being kind, open and honest.
Show them your dedication. I had some nasty injuries and when I could only lift 5 pounds I lifted 5 pounds. Six days a week and I slowly healed.
Walk right up to people and say what will it cost for some training. PAY IT. It may lead to something it may not.
And guess what I met my local source!!! Someone I trust and who trusts me.
And he set me up with Oxandrolone and Equipose. He just didn't try to sell me product that would fuck me up without giving a shit about my health.
I knew what I was getting and he knew that these were very good choices for me as well.
Oh yeah, My wife knows and paid for my cycle. Especially after reading and watching isarms on you tube.
She wants me to be strong and healthy. If you are creeping around like a creepy creep goof. People can smell that.
Then I joined the forum!!!

I see where you're going and being friendly is fine as long as you always observe and annotate mentally. I'm what they call an optimistic asshole. However, I always assume that people will do what people will do... disappoint you 9 times outta 10. I'm very guarded obviously and have seen a lot of fucked up shit across the globe, I know the true reasons as to why you can be optimistic freely and it's not because the sun rises in the East. Being kind to the deserved is one thing, but smiling with a gun in your hand might not look as friendly... but people act right all the time.

Top Bottom