Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Meathead Mentality with Steroid Use: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
In this video, I gets extremely deep in my discussion of the meathead mentality in steroid use... There is a HUGE problem that occurs with people giving out terrible and reckless steroid advice. These "meatheads" are causing people to be harmed and they are the prime example of what gives steroids a bad name... I explain the true facts of steroid use and how to run them safely and effectively as well as explaining the type of information to avoid to ensure your safety... This is a video that will save so many! Do not miss this video!

The Meathead Mentality with Steroid Use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F08F9BhmCCQ&feature=youtu.be

Dead on with the point about how we SHOULD be a team.

At all of my shows I've been backstage on show day; you're sharing food cuz someone ran out of peanut butter, giving a guy your resistance band so he can pump up, hugging & congratulating each other, and taking a ton of pictures.

That's a team.....but in this gym world we have too many bad apples spoiling the bunch.

Unfortunately we have to continue to battle all of the bad misinformation out there. We see it on a daily basis with the people coming here saying "the guy at the gym said do this" or "my trainer said to take this"

Correct information and advice is extremely valuable and rare. We just have to do our best to educate everyone we can

When I first came to isarms we had a conversation about how I couldn't quite grasp the use of AAS without wanting to be as big as humanly, or inhumanly possible and you shared your perspective on goals and it made perfect sense. Was I a meathead so to say? I feel not, I was just a guy with insecurities and personal preferences that failed to understand that certain compounds do certain things very well. I see your constant shred, how quickly you blew up on on that cycle and it's like damn what am I doing wrong lol. I've always seen guys who are technically "smaller" than me, that look like Roman Gods... RickRock, The Federal to name two. Both admirable dudes with physiques to die for, but I'm gonna be honest and I accept my wussness fully, the nutritional discipline they have is more than I can muster on my best day. Compared to RR I look like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers, compared to you I look like the Hindenberg. And Federal... bro dude looks like a dude even I wouldn't want to fight without multiple firearms simply because he's got such a balance of size and symmetry it looks like he could roundhouse you 6x before the first tooth left your mouth.
We are all family by default, by love of the sport. The only MF's I can't stand are the ones who hide themselves and talk shit about others... even the playing field. At least the other guy has the balls to say here I am world. I remember AlmightyAlpha (now he's almost a meat head, but I love the bro nonetheless... 'If you ain't 225...' God I loved that) riding my ass saying you talk all this shit post a pic or STFU. I can totally respect that. Thanks to him I transcended my previous mentality of seclusion and presented the wonderfulness of 44ism... and it made my cockiness worse lol, but he was right even if you're built like a brick shithouse you shouldn't talk trash even though plenty of tards bad mouth me and whisper I'm on gear. I am and I'm loving it. Anyways Dylan I started to text you and tell you I loved... LOVED this video, but didn't wanna interrupt your Sunday bro. You're the man D!

Last edited:
Great video bro. Hopefully some meatheads listen up and realize not everyones goals are the same. Love the humor as well, you made me crack up when you mentioned the dudes having convulsions doing pulldowns. Priceless.

(Enrique)

When I first came to isarms we had a conversation about how I couldn't quite grasp the use of AAS without wanting to be as big as humanly, or inhumanly possible and you shared your perspective on goals and it made perfect sense. Was I a meathead so to say? I feel not, I was just a guy with insecurities and personal preferences that failed to understand that certain compounds do certain things very well. I see your constant shred, how quickly you blew up on on that cycle and it's like damn what am I doing wrong lol. I've always seen guys who are technically "smaller" than me, that look like Roman Gods... RickRock, The Federal to name two. Both admirable dudes with physiques to die for, but I'm gonna be honest and I accept my wussness fully, the nutritional discipline they have is more than I can muster on my best day. Compared to RR I look like Fat Bastard from Austin Powers, compared to you I look like the Hindenberg. And Federal... bro dude looks like a dude even I wouldn't want to fight without multiple firearms simply because he's got such a balance of size and symmetry it looks like he could roundhouse you 6x before the first tooth left your mouth.
We are all family by default, by love of the sport. The only MF's I can't stand are the ones who hide themselves and talk shit about others... even the playing field. At least the other guy has the balls to say here I am world. I remember AlmightyAlpha (now he's almost a meat head, but I love the bro nonetheless... 'If you ain't 225...' God I loved that) riding my ass saying you talk all this shit post a pic or STFU. I can totally respect that. Thanks to him I transcended my previous mentality of seclusion and presented the wonderfulness of 44ism... and it made my cockiness worse lol, but he was right even if you're built like a brick shithouse you shouldn't talk trash even though plenty of tards bad mouth me and whisper I'm on gear. I am and I'm loving it. Anyways Dylan I started to text you and tell you I loved... LOVED this video, but didn't wanna interrupt your Sunday bro. You're the man D!
brother, you were and are a million miles away from being a meathead... there's a large difference there and you never would nor could fall into that category.. why? well, you are far too reasonable and rational for that... we ALL have image issues... trust me, i stare at myself a million times a day and ask my wife if im fat today or i look smaller, etc... even if my fucking hair looks bad LOL but the point is, we all should work together, not be against another base on goals etc... you and I see eye to eye on damn near everything yet have different goals along the way and i cannot understand why more dont operate that way but hey, thats the way it is...we are all lucky to have each other here where we share the same mentality and beliefs...

Na, way too intelligent to be a meathead bro. Its not just about size, its more of a mentality. Check it out:
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/meathead

Last edited:
Great video brother always looking forward to them!. I have learned so much from you. Especially after I first got introduced to AAS. This dip shit gave me test,tren,var and win. For first cycle. Not to mention I was fat!.. But hey lesson learned and Now I know!. Thank You! for that!. :)

Sent from my SM-G530T1 using Tapatalk

Thx Dylan! I appreciate this. I was so dead set against steroids for years! After my accident, being hit by two cars, I really get crunched up good and put my body through a nightmare. My natural testosterone suffered and I work out, but seem to hit a flat spot where I could go no further and worked out to tired, several times a week. And I had too much body fat still.

Finally it was my doctor, Dr. Post, who convince me to give steroids a shot. He told me flat out, ”Look, you have put your body though damaj that would have been called a total loss if you were a car!! You will recover, but things will never be the same!! You are going to need this musculare strength to help you body get though the rest of it life span, however long that may be! I do not do this all the time, and hardly never do I recommend what am about to tell you, but you are one person who could really benefit from this and am willing to give you prescription just as long as you keep me inform to what is happening and come in regularly for blood work and checkups, twice a year minimum, but 3 is preferate.

So it began, test at first, then I learn about others and get his opinion, some yes, some no, and some others? Hell NO! And is how I get started. Two years later? Over 90 Kilogrammes and rising, muscle showing, vascularity improve, stamina gains, and always hungry horny and sweaty, ooooh yeah!!!!!!!!!!! And I can see my ABS!! I can see ABS!!! I have ABS! And 16 inch Arms! 27 inch thighs!

Doctor, you were right! do not be scared, just be careful. When you succeed with being built? You can make it last into old age and be so much better off than the average dude! And here I am!! Now am back in school as Med student to pay it forward!

Last edited:
Excellent choice of words, nice job!

Top Bottom