Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The Federal pharmacy closed

Sorry to hear this man.I'm glad I got to try out your stuff when I could.Like someone else said "You gotta go with your gut on these things".The gut don't lie.

Sorry to hear it bro, but like the others said, you gotta go with your gut and do what's best for you. Never got to try your products, but props for all the hard work you've done!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Good call in the end. Life is good man. I'll be talking with you soon.

Robo rep. Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Some things are starting to get a little too weird for me. The hair on the back of my neck doesn't like it.
I'm too pretty to go to jail.
That would definitely be shitty if you left. You're on my list of of sources I wanna try, as was the federal but as someone that did stay in a business too long and is still paying the legal consequences I say listen to your instincts. Whatever they're telling you is more than probably the right thing

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

I regret to inform you all that we are officially closed for business due to the high volume of suspicious and unverifiable inquirers. Life is too good to risk giving that up. Was good while it lasted and it was my pleasure to get to know you all and provide you with the quality I feel we all deserve.

That being said...
If you have dealt with me before, email me and we can keep in contact that way. I will remain active here but I will not reply to any inquiries about products or price lists. Don't even bother asking. Sorry if this comes off as brash, but this extra cash is definitely not worth the risk.

I appreciate everyone's support and I'm still here for anything else someone may need. Thank you for your understanding
Man this is a shitty deal. Ah glad you are making a life decision that feels right for you brother!!! You are much appreciated I will take down my previous post about touchdowns sorry for that should have read this first.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Depends on how big your loyal client base is. 1 solid reseller can provide someone with a decent business

There are other issues to deal with regarding "sub-contractors" though.Surely you must know that(& No I'm not calling you Shirley).

There are other issues to deal with regarding "sub-contractors" though.Surely you must know that(& No I'm not calling you Shirley).

Well this doesn't really concern me. I was just saying that labs that go private can still makeep a living. I know quite a few private labs that are strictly private and do EXTREMELY well

Well this doesn't really concern me. I was just saying that labs that go private can still makeep a living. I know quite a few private labs that are strictly private and do EXTREMELY well

This maybe. But he stated for you to do this, if that was the case you would already be doing that

I'm sure you know better than me bro,cause honestly I don't know SHIT about the gear game.I DO know that YOU know your shit though!So take it as it is.I was just tryin to be funny lol

I'm sure you know better than me bro,cause honestly I don't know SHIT about the gear game.I DO know that YOU know your shit though!So take it as it is.I was just tryin to be funny lol

Oh I know bro. I didn't take it any way. You ain't got me feelin some type of way.

AND I feel you billythakid. For me ita more about comfort than money. Ain't wearing Prada shoes if they gimme corns

Top Bottom