napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

The eagle has landed

Different company. Radjay is based out of India.

The one that is the same thing is Balkan and SP. They are technically the same entity.

Radjay has always blown me away. I run a lot of their gear now and have never been let down. Not to say Vermodje is bad. They are also solid but rad just fits for me.
Also ZPHC is really good. They carry it all.

Haha funny that you say that. Just ordered one bottle of SP test E last night to test out and Vermodje naposim dbol. Placing an order Friday for some ZPHC test, Deca, and dbol. Tired of getting fucked with bs gear and ZPHC seems gtg from the research I've done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i felt a lot of pip in vermodje test ace , radjay is always smooth in all their oils, love radjay.

Haha funny that you say that. Just ordered one bottle of SP test E last night to test out and Vermodje naposim dbol. Placing an order Friday for some ZPHC test, Deca, and dbol. Tired of getting fucked with bs gear and ZPHC seems gtg from the research I've done.

Try to stick with zphc, rad and vermodje. That's what I do at least. I've never had an issue.

Try to stick with zphc, rad and vermodje. That's what I do at least. I've never had an issue.

That's the plan bud. And Pharmacom? For some reason I'm leaning more towards ZPHC than them. Pharmacom's Deca 600 is just more for your buck. Only reason it stands out to me.

That's the plan bud. And Pharmacom? For some reason I'm leaning more towards ZPHC than them. Pharmacom's Deca 600 is just more for your buck. Only reason it stands out to me.

Haven't used much Pharmacom. I have heard decent things but don't have much of a first hand experience with them. For me their price is pretty high for what you get but overall I think they have a solid line up.

If Im not mistaken, those boxes come with a little info pamphlet or something in them too wich is kinda cool. Vermodje does I beleive.

Could be thinking of ,something else though so don't take my work for it....
Raday has the little pamphlet inside the box too. Serial numbers, hologram for authenticity. Pretty cool!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom