napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Best Steroids for Recomposition: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Do you need test base for those recomp AAS cycles? Can you provide cycle schedule fot 16+ week EQ+Tbol cycle?

Yes bro, you need a test base for EVERY AAS cycle. That should go without saying.

What is your stats, goals, and experience? We need this before setting something up for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yes bro, you need a test base for EVERY AAS cycle. That should go without saying.

What is your stats, goals, and experience? We need this before setting something up for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Posted a separate thread on my stats. It is under moderation.
Male 40 6'2" 168# natty so far. Two years of training. No previous experience.
Went over lifetime from skinny to fat to skinny fat to fit. Got some insulin resistance - stubborn fat around waist. Cannot bulk or cut for easthetic reasons. Looking for recomp.
NOT interested in getting big fast enough to be acquised of juicing. Cannot afford decent SARM stack now.

Posted a separate thread on my stats. It is under moderation.
Male 40 6'2" 168# natty so far. Two years of training. No previous experience.
Went over lifetime from skinny to fat to skinny fat to fit. Got some insulin resistance - stubborn fat around waist. Cannot bulk or cut for easthetic reasons. Looking for recomp.
NOT interested in getting big fast enough to be acquised of juicing. Cannot afford decent SARM stack now.

please read your original thread because you have a very large mess going on...

Do you need test base for those recomp AAS cycles? Can you provide cycle schedule fot 16+ week EQ+Tbol cycle?

of course you do... you cant run cycles without test man... thats steroid 101.. thats as basic as it gets... you cannot do that...

Top Bottom