napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The Best Steroids for Recomposition: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

That been said, that does not mean people should use ANY of these substances if they are out of shape. Remember newbees, if you wanna get in shape, nutrition and training first, then we can talk about SARMS cycle, not steroids.

Great video man.. The very first sarm I took was Ostarine and for the first time using Peds I was extremely impressed. Still to this day one of my favs among the sarms family

I am new too this sarms etc... I am looking for a clean cycle for cutting helping keep water weight off.. bin bulking for a few months any one can help with the best for cutting dosages etc...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

I am new too this sarms etc... I am looking for a clean cycle for cutting helping keep water weight off.. bin bulking for a few months any one can help with the best for cutting dosages etc...

here you go bro... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for the rapid response bro.... amazing I will be getting into that....

Ok gotcha... so so I pick and choose which ones I wonna go with or do I stack them all at once... these thing are a bit pricey...

Ok gotcha... so so I pick and choose which ones I wonna go with or do I stack them all at once... these thing are a bit pricey...

You want to stack them all together bro. They are put in that stack to give you the best results you are looking for

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Great video Dylan! And great list of compounds. I agree 100% with all of it

Great video Dylan! And great list of compounds. I agree 100% with all of it

Is clomid recommended for men as well.. I'm not sure if the cycle he gave were for both men and women... for the pct..

Is clomid recommended for men as well.. I'm not sure if the cycle he gave were for both men and women... for the pct..

Women do not need to pct, so of course the Clomid would be for you in pct as well as any other men. Clomid helps stimulate LH to tell your body to produce testosterone to recover. That's it's purpose in pct and why it is a staple in pretty much all of them

Top Bottom