napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

The best Quest Bar Flavor....

Choc chip cookie dough. Is the best but I like them all the mint chocolate is really good if you get it fresh when there soft but I always wind up with a stale box

White chocolate raz is hands down on of the best... damn, now I'm hungry lol.

for sure and noone ever talks about it... i know that there are certain ones that are just bomb, like the cookie dough, but they have so many good flavors, it makes it very difficult to just pick one... although im telling you, that blueberry muffin is on a different level... granted, im a huge blueberry fan but damn this one is good!

for sure and noone ever talks about it... i know that there are certain ones that are just bomb, like the cookie dough, but they have so many good flavors, it makes it very difficult to just pick one... although im telling you, that blueberry muffin is on a different level... granted, im a huge blueberry fan but damn this one is good!
Blueberries period are the shit tons of antioxidants low in sugar high fiber and good I put them in oats my wheat bran cereal my protien pancakes even in greek yogurt and cottage cheese love em bro

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I need to try this.

I like to rip the cookies and cream bars up into bits then throw it into some steel cut oatmeal that still steaming. It melts and makes your oatmeal even better.

I got a 12 pack of blueberry muffin quest bars, it is the best protein bar I have ever had.
Ive done updated videos but blueberry muffin is my number 1.. if i had to redo my list today it would be as follows

1. blueberry muffin
2. oatmeal chocolate chip
3. white chocolate raspberry
4. smores
5. chocolate chip cookie dough
6. cookies n cream
7. double chocolate chunk
8. mint chocolate
9. chocolate fudge brownie
10. birthday cake

Top Bottom