3. Cottage Cheese *
4. Eggs *
5. Whey Protein *
6. Tuna and other Fish *
7. Oatmeal *
8. Whole Grains - need to increase
9. Fruits and Veggies *
10. Healthy Fats – PolyUns/Monos/Omegas - could do better on

I love the videos bro, people should wrap their minds around them. If everyone could just tailor each meal around these items half of their goals would be met. I need to incorporate more 8 & 10 into my own. The wife asked me to tighten up a bit more since she's loving the svelte looking tren and HGH enabled me so I've cut my caloric intake and am now down to 246.8, but bigger looking from a previous 252.4 and I think I'm gonna stay here till my next blast in January. Any recommendations on the best times i should incorporate any of these items? Ex: Lean beef at night for the L-Trytophan???

You have to have the right fuel to have the growth. That's where the magic happens. Nice video!!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

TUNA!!I must've eaten 10000 cans of it in 20 years,& still don't have no damn mercury poisoning.I eat the solid white too.

Venison is also an excellent form of lean beef.I eat as much as I can get.There's something about steak,when you eat it you can feel it feeding your muscles.

Cottage cheese before bedtime for the slow digesting proteins to feed the muscle while you sleep & repair.

Great video Dylan,don't ever stop putting them out there bro.Love your stuff.It's all REAL

thats what i love about being here in Louisiana. it really is a sportsman's paradise. my parents have a fridge filled with duck, turkey, fish, and veggies. they own a ton of land in the country and they trade fruits, veggies, and meat with all their friends.

i love people say dont eat too much tuna, it has too much mercury. seriously? as much tune i've eaten in the last 30+ years would mean i'm one sick kiddo. i do eat alot of deer and rabbit too.
i haven't been really too much into beef though, just never got into it that much.

one of my biggest down falls is that i am lactose intolerant. so alot of dairy products, if not all, i cannot have anymore.

thats what i love about being here in Louisiana. it really is a sportsman's paradise. my parents have a fridge filled with duck, turkey, fish, and veggies. they own a ton of land in the country and they trade fruits, veggies, and meat with all their friends.

i love people say dont eat too much tuna, it has too much mercury. seriously? as much tune i've eaten in the last 30+ years would mean i'm one sick kiddo. i do eat alot of deer and rabbit too.
i haven't been really too much into beef though, just never got into it that much.

one of my biggest down falls is that i am lactose intolerant. so alot of dairy products, if not all, i cannot have anymore.

They can take the lactose out of just about any dairy product nowadays.Just look for "lactose free".It's everywhere

They can take the lactose out of just about any dairy product nowadays.Just look for "lactose free".It's everywhere

not here on fort polk. the commissary only carries some lactose free milk and soy milk/yogurt products. its not that common here in Leesville, LA i guess.

This is why I never agree on the Whey. So am I, and in-fact, most adult people are to some degree considering it was only meant to be used while you're a baby during lactation from breast milk etc etc.

Whey is literally the biggest, purest Lactose content you can readily find. It's up to 78% pure Lactose, which is why it wreaks havocs on your guts and ferments rapidly when its remnants are left in protein shaker bottles for even an hour or two. That funky smell is what's going on inside your body every time you drink it.

And moreover it's a waste grade product. That they slap in a shiny tub and charge 70 bucks for. When it used to have ZERO practical human use and was used as pig feed.

Yeah, it has the most bioavailable protein of literally anything, but it's not worth feeling crook for IMHO and it's far too over-used in place of REAL food - which is always where it's at.

Also, they don't usually take lactose out of food. They simply add in the lactase enzyme needed to break it down, or use a different sugar protein.

How do you know you don't have a high Mercury toxicity? You wouldn't know it. It would be a slow gradual process o effects. It's worse in certain areas of the world anyway.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Yeah you can get lactase enzyme in supplement form, you just pop a pill when you're about to have something with lactose in it. Nice to have on hand if you still have a weak spot for milk and ice cream. Most cheeses aren't THAT high in lactose so are usually fine, but if you're that sensitive the enzyme should do its thing.

How do you know you don't have a high Mercury toxicity? You wouldn't know it. It would be a slow gradual process o effects. It's worse in certain areas of the world anyway.

Phurious Pharma rep
[email protected]
'JS5' for 5% off your order!

Agree 100%. Mercury poisoning is very real and very toxic. Have had a relative in the hospital with it, who was nowhere even near high dose fish and tuna as some bodybuilders I know, but it was those things exactly that gave it to him. Always something to watch out for.

How do you feel about high GI carbs immediately after workout (white rice, white potatoes, ect)? I have even seen some suggest sugar during this 3-hour window to spike insulin to shuttle nutrients into muscle cells.

Any thoughts on this?

Personally speaking for myself here. If they're good carbs (like rice and potato are) any kind really is not bad at all. Not that big a difference. But, if you can squeeze them in around your workout, better to do so.

I love sugar, but my metabolism is and always has been on steroids. I could live on junk and not get fat, but just 'out of shape skinny'.

Therefore before or after a heavy workout, when I'm really drained and in a rush, I'll often just grab some of the purest carb/sugar zerofat lollies I can find (usually cane sugar confectionary snakes, I try to avoid corn fructose shit) and throw down a whole packet just to get those glycogen stores cranking. Then a big carb and protein meal like chicken breast and brown rice when I can. More carbs if I haven't had sugar, or less if I have. I was a big advocate of honey in my workout shakes too, but I've switched that up for sugar free maple syrup past few months. Too much of that kind of sugar isn't good for yeast bacteria reasons in the gut.

I also use high sugar fruit. Apples, pineapples especially, strawberries etc. But always the actual fruit and never juice - so the fibre helps to break it all down.

Just me.

Last edited:
Top Bottom