Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ThatGuy's Introduction And Cry For Help!

ThatGuy

Hello everyone. Since there isn't a dedicated section on the forums for an introduction, I will post it on here.

I'm a 39 year old male. I'm 5'8 and weight 190 pounds. Body Fat is between 13%-15%. I have used sarms, prohormones, and steroids. The person who used to supply sarms and steroids to me has passed away. He was someone who I saw at the gym regularly and he had introduced me to sarms and steroids there after. He used to supply me with all the gears. My problem is that I'm in the middle of a cycle (6wks in out of 16wks) and hardly have enough to get me through 6 more weeks. I do not want to cut my cycle short. I've never had any experience buying gears online, so I am not familiar with all the "legit" sources. I could really use some help finding a source so I can continue on in 6 weeks. I've read the basic etiquette for new guys thread and know this post pretty much ignores most listings on there. Remember I'm not new to steroids. I know my stuff, but not enough. I was being guided by 1 individual, now I can gather resources from thousands of threads on this forum! I just need a new source do to the predicament I'm in. In order to help myself, I will also be using the search engine to see if I find any threads that I can read up on.

Here is what I'm running at the moment and will be out of in 6 weeks:

1-16 Test C 600mg EW
1-16 EQ 500mg EW
1-12 Deca 500mg EW

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
This just seems so wrong.... bro it's kinda odd your asking asking for a source on your first post. GOOD LUCK. You need to first post your COMPLETE stats... age, weight, body fat%, years lifting and complete cycle history.

FIRST, if your not new to gear why did you start a cycle without having enough to finish it? This seems to tell me your not as experienced as you say.

SECOND, seeing your running multiple compounds right now what do you have planned for PCT?

Last edited:
This just seems so wrong.... bro it's kinda odd your asking asking for a source on your first post. GOOD LUCK. You need to first post your COMPLETE stats... age, weight, body fat%, years lifting and complete cycle history.

FIRST, if your not new to gear why did you start a cycle without having enough to finish it? This seems to tell me your not as experienced as you say.

SECOND, seeing your running multiple compounds right now what do you have planned for PCT?

The reason I'm asking for a source in my first post is obviously stated in my first post- I only have 6 weeks to get new gear or start my PCT. I do not consider myself at an advance stage, I'm more of an intermediate level. My friend (the one that passed away) had finished his cycle so he gave me what was left of his gear. I wanted to start right away instead of waiting for him to get me everything needed for my cycle, because I want to finish at a certain date. I am very open to any suggestions you may have from your experience. I plan on running clomid, GW, and nolva.

I don't know what good it will do when I'm in mid cycle, but here are my stats:

Height: 5'8
Weight: 190lbs
Body Fat: 13%-15%
Years of training: 15 years, but took a break for 2 years in '13 and '14.
Steroid Cycle History: 4: 1st one was Test C 250mg for 12 weeks. 2nd was Test C 400mg for 12 weeks, Dbol 25mg ED for first 5 weeks. 3rd was similar to 2nd, I just ran it for 16 with Dbol at 30mg. I'm on my 4th. This is how my friend had me run my cycles.
PCT: clomid and nolva.
Goals: To reach 200lbs while staying around current body fat.
Supplements: Whey, Casein, Multi Vitamins, all ON Brand.
Nutrition: 1-1.5k calories over maintenance.

Again, thank you for any info or suggestions you can provide.

Last edited:
Go post in the source section bro. We have a lot of great sources here. I'm sure you can understand how messed up it looks when someone comes here and their very first post is looking for a source. wenprotect our sources, our forum, and its members and we are skeptical of any new posters that we know next to nothing about

Go post in the source section bro. We have a lot of great sources here. I'm sure you can understand how messed up it looks when someone comes here and their very first post is looking for a source. wenprotect our sources, our forum, and its members and we are skeptical of any new posters that we know next to nothing about

Will do thank you. Yes I understand what you mean about new posters. Lots of spammers and LE are out there. It took me a few days to build the courage to register. So far I've read up on 4 different sources that seems to have many positive feedback as far as quality, customer service, and time of arrival is concerned. I'll also be reading up on threads started by you and Dylan to get an idea of how I can do things differently when I'm ready for my next cycle. If I am not able to get to 16 weeks as I planned with my current cycle, then I may just do a PCT at 12 weeks. Then I'll probably run a sarms cycle for 12 weeks, and work on building my credibility on the forums. I love to read, hate to write, so that will be a disadvantage I'll be working with. Thanks again bro, for all the good info you and Dylan put out on the forum.

Don't be "that guy".
(sorry, couldn't help it)

Plenty of sources in the source section. They are all legit and you can't go wrong with any of them. Just look around.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

The reason I'm asking for a source in my first post is obviously stated in my first post- I only have 6 weeks to get new gear or start my PCT. I do not consider myself at an advance stage, I'm more of an intermediate level. My friend (the one that passed away) had finished his cycle so he gave me what was left of his gear. I wanted to start right away instead of waiting for him to get me everything needed for my cycle, because I want to finish at a certain date. I am very open to any suggestions you may have from your experience. I plan on running clomid, GW, and nolva.

I don't know what good it will do when I'm in mid cycle, but here are my stats:

Height: 5'8
Weight: 190lbs
Body Fat: 13%-15%
Years of training: 15 years, but took a break for 2 years in '13 and '14.
Steroid Cycle History: 4: 1st one was Test C 250mg for 12 weeks. 2nd was Test C 400mg for 12 weeks, Dbol 25mg ED for first 5 weeks. 3rd was similar to 2nd, I just ran it for 16 with Dbol at 30mg. I'm on my 4th. This is how my friend had me run my cycles.
PCT: clomid and nolva.
Goals: To reach 200lbs while staying around current body fat.
Supplements: Whey, Casein, Multi Vitamins, all ON Brand.
Nutrition: 1-1.5k calories over maintenance.

Again, thank you for any info or suggestions you can provide.

Even though your mid cycle it helps everyone to understand where your at.... that way the appropriate advice can be given! Btw welcome!!! This is the best forum around.

Top Bottom