napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Thanks phurious!!!

BenS

First of I wanna say thanks to phurious pharma and his reps. I initially placed an order of 3 of phurious pharma famous Tren Storm and when when phurious told me about what happened to his raws I was bummed out about it. but to phurious rescue he told me that he'll take care of everything and that not to worry about it. So today I came home from the gym and long and behold was a package in the mail box, as soon as I saw it I knew it was my order. When I opened it up not only was my order there but phurious hooked me up with an extra bottle and a 30% discount of my next order. Talk about takin care of your customers. I will definitely be doing business from phurious again because of his good customer service and him earning my trust. Thanks brotha!! [emoji106] [emoji109] [emoji123]
f8dd0509d17b92845879a6c2fb59b640.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

First of I wanna say thanks to phurious pharma and his reps. I initially placed an order of 3 of phurious pharma famous Tren Storm and when when phurious told me about what happened to his raws I was bummed out about it. but to phurious rescue he told me that he'll take care of everything and that not to worry about it. So today I came home from the gym and long and behold was a package in the mail box, as soon as I saw it I knew it was my order. When I opened it up not only was my order there but phurious hooked me up with an extra bottle and a 30% discount of my next order. Talk about takin care of your customers. I will definitely be doing business from phurious again because of his good customer service and him earning my trust. Thanks brotha!! [emoji106] [emoji109] [emoji123]
f8dd0509d17b92845879a6c2fb59b640.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I order some Tren Storm as well! Am looking forward to mine arriving! Tgx Phurious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome man that's how people get loyal customers and that's awesome that he takes care of his customers I'll have to try him out one day I found a great source here but there is nothing wrong with having more then one

Top Bottom