napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Thanks from MGP Anabolics

Thin D

Logo helix 4.jpg

I also posted this in my BOGO SALE thread. I'm posting it again here on it's own in case it's missed, to help make sure everyone knows I thank them.

Well, the BOGO has ended.
That was quite the experience for me. Hopefully everyone got in on it who wanted to give MGP a try. I would like to give a big thanks to each and everyone who supported this sale and ordered. It is our pleasure to serve you with quality products and great customer service. Our products and our service will not disappoint, sale or no sale. Please share your experience with others, including the fine members here on isarms and other forums of which you might be a member. Let them see that access to MGP Anabolics is only one of the benefits of joining the isarms family, as well as access to a wealth of no bullshit, knowledgeable, real world, straight talking, experienced helpful members, along with some other of the very best sources, labs and products in the market. The VERY best.
Bloods and reviews would be very welcome.
MGP is always ready to answer questions and to try and insure your satisfaction before, during and after the sale. If you have any questions, feel free to just contact us anytime you want...it's never a bother. Because you are not an interruption of our work, you are the purpose of it. Once again, thank you to everyone.

Top Bottom