Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Testosterone suspension

mesurare

I am wanting to go on Testosterone to help build muscle and help with ED.

I was thinking of Testosterone Suspension.

I respect your opinion and trust you.

I want to avoid acne and hair loss, not sure if it comes down to dosage.

I wouldn't use suspension, it's very painful. I suggest you use cypionate or enanthate, and if you want to cut use propionate.

Suspension is the worst option with test, unless you are a pro athlete who can get tested any day. It requires a lot of well scheduled injections, and these are very painful, as they are water based, not oil based. Better use the enanthate version, as it will allow you to do just two injections per week, and you will have more stable testosterone levels in the blood. If you are having ED problems, it is an absolute imperative for you to run a good PCT after the cycle, which should consist of clomid, nolvadex, some natty test booster, and Ostarine MK-2866. Also, adding some Proviron at 50 mgs per day into the PCT would be a very good idea.

Usually, a good cycle duration is 12 weeks on, then if you use the enanthate ester you will have to wait 2 weeks before jumping into the PCT, and then you will have to carry on at least 8 weeks of PCT. The golden rule of thumb for time off is time on cycle + PCT = time off. In your case it would be 12 weeks of cycle + 8 weeks of PCT = 20 weeks of break before the next cycle. In between cycles I would recommend running a bridge consisting of SARMs - they will maintain your gains and keep you in shape for the next cycle.

Top Bottom