napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Testosterone Info

mjnak

Here is the deal and I know you heard and seen it all the time with new guys.. I don’t have the time to keep up on forms and I am not a bodybuilder. I am though looking for testosterone as I am tired of fucking around with my Dr's who put me on it then take me off. I feel better when on it and I now have what they are calling adrenal deficiency and I have been told in the past I have low T and Have been prescribe Testosterone.

I do know how a product from Stemco Labs and I recently found out I could get it but that was when I was in the lower 48 state visiting as I live in Alaska. My question is how do I get Testosterone and can it be shipped here to AK... I see people talking about different topics but no one says or gives up where they buy it from? Is it real testosterone? Bottom line where can I buy it.

I was taking Depo Testosterone from a Dr prescription 200 mg/ml every 2 weeks.

I want to take more on my own as I stated I'm tired of the Drs taking me on and off with out a weaning me off.

I'm 44 years old 5'6 195 lbs
my testosterone is if this makes sense.

520 (250-1100) Free: 59.8 pg/ml (46-224) Bioavailable: 133.3 ng/dl (110-575)

Here is the deal and I know you heard and seen it all the time with new guys.. I don’t have the time to keep up on forms and I am not a bodybuilder. I am though looking for testosterone as I am tired of fucking around with my Dr's who put me on it then take me off. I feel better when on it and I now have what they are calling adrenal deficiency and I have been told in the past I have low T and Have been prescribe Testosterone.

I do know how a product from Stemco Labs and I recently found out I could get it but that was when I was in the lower 48 state visiting as I live in Alaska. My question is how do I get Testosterone and can it be shipped here to AK... I see people talking about different topics but no one says or gives up where they buy it from? Is it real testosterone? Bottom line where can I buy it.

I was taking Depo Testosterone from a Dr prescription 200 mg/ml every 2 weeks.

I want to take more on my own as I stated I'm tired of the Drs taking me on and off with out a weaning me off.

I'm 44 years old 5'6 195 lbs
my testosterone is if this makes sense.

520 (250-1100) Free: 59.8 pg/ml (46-224) Bioavailable: 133.3 ng/dl (110-575)

All of the sponsors here sell testosterone bro. There are some great source on this board

Most operate through email. If you would like a price list for biotech I can hook you up with one. Just send me a pm and request it

Bro didnt we already advise you in another thread. No one here is going to do the work for you.

Go to the sponsor section pick a source and contact them.

PHURIOUS

ok so I am looking for the source or Sponcors section and don't see it? i just see (Steroids and SARMS Information) and Source talk. And yes I had another tread that I posted on then I created my own as I did not want to post on someone else thread. and I also sent you a PM PHURIOUS.

Sorry dont see a pm from u. And yes go to source talk in there is the sponsor section

PHURIOUS

Bro very simple make a couple of post, introduced your self got to the source section and ask a rep to send you a list. There all nice peeps here and highly knowledgeable about gear.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I see people talking about different topics but no one says or gives up where they buy it from? Is it real testosterone? Bottom line where can I buy it.
)

It's real testosterone bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

520ng/dL is a very respectable amount of natural test

what people fail to understand is that when you go on TRT and it shuts down your natural test production...you shut off a lot more..you affect your whole endocrine system
As an example thyroid and pituitary function are severely altered...it opens up a whole deficiency "can of worms"

I'd rather have 500ng/dL test naturally produced.. than 1000ng/dL from TRT

IF you fit the criteria for aas use...cycling is a much better option than going on trt

for us to better help you....let us know your stats...age- weight -height- body fat %- training experience- current diet and any previous aas use and goals

Last edited:

what people fail to understand is that when you go on TRT and shuts down your natural test production...you shut off a lot more..you affect your whole endocrine system
As an example thyroid and pituitary function are severely altered...it opens up a whole deficiency "can of worms"

IF you fit the criteria for aas use...cycling is a much better option than going on trt

for us to better help you....let us know your stats...age- weight -height- body fat %- training experience- current diet and any previous aas use and goals

Yep. Alot of time you can come off do pct and ur number is lower then when u started and wont ever come back. People dont ever think about this before juicing.

PHURIOUS

what people fail to understand is that when you go on TRT and it shuts down your natural test production...you shut off a lot more..you affect your whole endocrine system

That's what I was thinking too.Mine was 588 my last blood test showed last month & I'm on TRT.I do feel better when it's in the 700 range though.

Top Bottom