napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TEST C Dosing Question

brianleyh

Dudes,

My Veterans Doc has me on 200 MG of Test C. He has me take 200 MG every two weeks? Getting my bloods check, my T shoots up , then within a week evens out. Yes we are not Docs but wouldn't it be more efficient for my body to split that to 100 MG a week for a more stable even dosage. Just curious what you all think

after 5-6 weeks on your levels will stabilized regardless
every 2 week injections with test cyp is perfectly fine.

Dudes,

My Veterans Doc has me on 200 MG of Test C. He has me take 200 MG every two weeks? Getting my bloods check, my T shoots up , then within a week evens out. Yes we are not Docs but wouldn't it be more efficient for my body to split that to 100 MG a week for a more stable even dosage. Just curious what you all think
No need to split on test c imo

Im not a fan of that at all personally.. ive been through a lot of talks with several TRT experts and generally they prefer twice a week dosing with test c.. i have always advocated for this as well... i have always felt far better and far more blood stability with twice a week dosing

Uhh no this is a terrible protocol and I don’t know why docs do this. The ester was not designed to last 2 weeks even tho it may still be present in the system does not mean your levels are stable or by any means where the should be for more then 4-5 days.

Once a week minimum but ideally you want to inject twice a week to keep stable levels. I know a lot of guys who’s doctors have them on the that protocol and they all say the same thing “I feel great the first half of the week then right back to feeling like crap by the time ny next injection comes around”

Tell your doctor to up your dose and frequency

Top Bottom