Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test booster while on lgd4033?

250B

So I'm 4 weeks in using lgd4033 and mk677. To be honest, I'm having a dull pain in my nuts. Is this some suppression? Should I use a test booster ? Any other thoughts or suggestions, thanks. And yes, I did purchase these from Sarmsx,

So I'm 4 weeks in using lgd4033 and mk677. To be honest, I'm having a dull pain in my nuts. Is this some suppression? Should I use a test booster ? Any other thoughts or suggestions, thanks. And yes, I did purchase these from Sarmsx,

do you have bloodwork confirming this ?

LGD does cause some slight suppression, but That's not a common trait of LGD at all and MK-677 does not even affect your hormone levels.

Have you ever done a cycle or sarms before? If you'd like you can run some DAA on your cycle to see if that helps, but this is not a problem I've really heard about anyone having, so I'm not so sure it's the LGD causing it. The only way to known or sure is through blood work, like Dylan mentioned

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

LGD does cause some slight suppression, but That's not a common trait of LGD at all and MK-677 does not even affect your hormone levels.

Have you ever done a cycle or sarms before? If you'd like you can run some DAA on your cycle to see if that helps, but this is not a problem I've really heard about anyone having, so I'm not so sure it's the LGD causing it. The only way to known or sure is through blood work, like Dylan mentioned

I was actually watching a video of a guy on YouTube running lgd and rad 140 and was experiencing his nuts hurting. Blood work was done and nothing was wrong. He stopped the sarms and went back on. Side note, they were pill form of sarms.

He had another of doing straight pill form of lgd and still experienced pain. I know pill form isn't the preferred way but that'd what he was doing.

I was actually watching a video of a guy on YouTube running lgd and rad 140 and was experiencing his nuts hurting. Blood work was done and nothing was wrong. He stopped the sarms and went back on. Side note, they were pill form of sarms.

He had another of doing straight pill form of lgd and still experienced pain. I know pill form isn't the preferred way but that'd what he was doing.

Well that video is an extremely poor example to use, considering what the individuals were taking were Prohormones instead of actual LGD. Pill form "sarms" are commonly packed with PHs to give results that they can pass off as sarms, which also explains why people get severely shutdown from it and just feel like complete shit...then they want to blame sarms for it when they were never taking sarms in the first place

I have not got any blood work done. And yes, this is my first time using sarms, and they are liquid form, not pill. The pain isn't constant, more off and on, and doesn't last all day. I also haven't been able to find any connection online, but thought I'd ask here. I do work construction and it is possible that maybe I pulled something at work, but again, as this is my 1st time with sarms, I want to be sure to be proactive in case there is any negative side effects

I have not got any blood work done. And yes, this is my first time using sarms, and they are liquid form, not pill. The pain isn't constant, more off and on, and doesn't last all day. I also haven't been able to find any connection online, but thought I'd ask here. I do work construction and it is possible that maybe I pulled something at work, but again, as this is my 1st time with sarms, I want to be sure to be proactive in case there is any negative side effects

where did you get the from?

I got them from sarmsx

i highly doubt the pain has anything to do with suppression after only 4 weeks... only bloodwork can confirm this otherwise everything is all speculation and theory and i cant advise off of that...

Ok, thanks for the response. Like I said, I couldn't see any connections online but thought I'd ask here. Thanks

So would i ask for my doc to check my test levels? I've never checked them before

Chances are from experience, a doctor will have to note on your profile the reasoning for having such blood work done. Every time i get blood work done that revolves around getting my total t, free t, and estrogen check, they have to put down i have ED. If your ok with that, then your good. Also some doctors wont even give you the blood work order because they might be conservative. Thats why going private with labs is way better so you dont have to go thru the hassle of finding a doctor and paying to see him. Just something to consider.

Top Bottom