Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test/anvar questions

drachola

Hi Dylan,

Let me just start with saying, I think your videos are great. The information is excellent and your delivery keeps it interesting from beginning to end. Nice work.

I have a question about a Test/Anavar cycle.

Stats:

52 years

5’11’

205lbs

12% BF

I’ve been working out my whole life. I was a college football player back in the 80’s. I’ve done a few cycles in my day but have not done anything test based since the 90’s. I’ve been on Primabolin a couple of times over the last 10 years with pretty good results but that’s it. The last time I did any test was in the mid 90’s and I got huge. It was Mexican test that we drove over to Mexico and purchased it. I stacked it with var. I live in So Cal. I can’t remember the type or dosage…sorry.

I have test c & e, anavar, proviron and clomid. I was going to do a anavar only cycle until I watched your video on oral only cycles. I am looking for advice on what to run and when to run it. I have access to anything I need to complete a solid cycle. Can you help me?

Hi Dylan,

Let me just start with saying, I think your videos are great. The information is excellent and your delivery keeps it interesting from beginning to end. Nice work.

Stats:

52 years

5’11’

205lbs

12% BF

I’ve been working out my whole life. I was a college football player back in the 80’s. I’ve done a few cycles in my day but have not done anything test based since the 90’s. I’ve been on Primabolin a couple of times over the last 10 years with pretty good results but that’s it. The last time I did any test was in the mid 90’s and I got huge. It was Mexican test that we drove over to Mexico and purchased it. I stacked it with var. I live in So Cal. I can’t remember the type or dosage…sorry.

I have test c & e, anavar, proviron and clomid. I was going to do a anavar only cycle until I watched your video on oral only cycles. I am looking for advice on what to run and when to run it. I have access to anything I need to complete a solid cycle. Can you help me?

I made a few of those Mexican trips myself bro. The early 90's were hopping.No oral only cycles bro...you have to have test in there, and your anavar is something that gives little return on the dollar. It is weak,yet expensive,yet still shuts you down and poses a liver tox issue.
You seem to be in good shape ,so before we set you up,let me ask...what do you want to accomplish? Just bulk up,rip up,loose fat?

Jake,

Thank you for the reply. To answer you question...I want to rip up, gain a few pounds, losing fat would be great but, I can diet that off after the cycle if I need to. The thing is, I can't do a true bulk cycle, I would like to stay under 215 at cycles end. Today, I weighed in @ 201.

I asked my buddy what type of test we ran back in the day, it was Primotest in the brown ampules. It worked better than I thought is was going to. That was back in 94.

Here is the cycle I am trying to work out right now. Let me know what you think. I could go with Prop or Enth too if my goals don't match up with my cycle. Of course...I would only go 8 weeks with the Prop.

1-12 Test C 400 per week (pinned twice a week)
1-12 Proviron 25 ED (not sure on this)
1-12 Aromasin 10mg EOD
HCG? (dose, frequency? At all?)
N2Guard? (dose, frequency? At all?)

I have both on hand but, not sure of proper dosages and duration.
Clomid
Nolvadex

Thank you for the replies!
DD

Hi Dylan,

Stats:

52 years

5’11’

205lbs

12% BF

hey bro... to be flat out honest, there's no need for anavar here whatsoever... i wouldn't waste my time on it.. that's completely up to you... i have a far better layout and you can avoid the annoying anavar sides and not have to go through extra suppression, toxicity etc... it will also cut you up much better and get your in overall better condition... a simple test and sarms stack... you can get all your sarms at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 me eod
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,

Stats:

52 years

5’11’

205lbs

12% BF

I'm actually on board with Dylan on this. I'm not a fan of Anavar at all. It's a weak steroid that doesn't offer much at all. For your goals I really think test with sarms would be your best bet

Get all your sarms and pct from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 Test C 350mg per week
1-12 aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thank you for the replies.

I'm a little embarrassed to ask this but, what exactly is a SARM? I've been out of the game a while...sorry.

I posted the cycle I was working on but, it seems to have caught up waiting for Moderator Approval.

In the meantime...I'll research what SARMS are.

Thanks Again!
I want to get this right.

DD

I'm a little embarrassed to ask this but, what exactly is a SARM? I've been out of the game a while...sorry.

I posted the cycle I was working on but, it seems to have caught up waiting for Moderator Approval.

Thanks Again!

DD

Go to the front page isarms.com. Lots of descriptions. Then head over to sarmsx.com and order it up!

Thanks Again!

DD

start by reading my articles on sarms starting here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

also watch my videos on them bro...

Thanks Again!

DD

Check out this video on what sarms are...

http://youtu.be/wLVt46seQbY

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sorry....this post got hung up waiting for mod approval. What do you think?

ake,

Thank you for the reply. To answer you question...I want to rip up, gain a few pounds, losing fat would be great but, I can diet that off after the cycle if I need to. The thing is, I can't do a true bulk cycle, I would like to stay under 215 at cycles end. Today, I weighed in @ 201.

I asked my buddy what type of test we ran back in the day, it was Primotest in the brown ampules. It worked better than I thought is was going to. That was back in 94.

Here is the cycle I am trying to work out right now. Let me know what you think. I could go with Prop or Enth too if my goals don't match up with my cycle. Of course...I would only go 8 weeks with the Prop.

1-12 Aromasin 10mg EOD

Clomid
Nolvadex

DD

Sorry....this post got hung up waiting for mod approval. What do you think?

ake,

1-12 Aromasin 10mg EOD

Clomid
Nolvadex

DD

did you see my post where i gave you the exact layout to run??

did you see my post where i gave you the exact layout to run??[/QUOTE

Dylan...I did see what you posted. I wasn't sure if you saw my original post. There's a lot of SARMS in the layout you sent me to run. I not totally convinced they are better than the compounds I have listed in my cycle...sorry. I respect your knowledge. I'm just not going to insert things into my cycle that I have no experience with. Thank you!

did you see my post where i gave you the exact layout to run??[/QUOTE

Dylan...I did see what you posted. I wasn't sure if you saw my original post. There's a lot of SARMS in the layout you sent me to run. I not totally convinced they are better than the compounds I have listed in my cycle...sorry. I respect your knowledge. I'm just not going to insert things into my cycle that I have no experience with. Thank you!

good luck with your cycle bro...

Top Bottom