Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

test and tren cycle

mmarve

I am 27yrs old, 5'9 in feet, and 15% body fat. I am starting a cycle for the first time ever. I have been working out diligently for the past 6 months to a year. I have worked out constantly, on and off for the past 10 yrs. I have 1 inch pins 23gauge 3ml. I am not sure if I will be taking the tren but I do want to take the test. Can you help with dosage and supports to not die?? haha. I have hawthorn berries, grape seed extract, milk thistle and cycle assist by competitive edge labs. I feel like I am missing so much. If I do decide to take trenbolone what are proper dosages for that I do not want to harsh side affect. Hope to hear from you soon sir.

Are you just trying to sell this product?

You are asking for recommendations, and you are getting them. If the compound is indeed more beneficial for you, why not recommend it? You really should not use trenbolone on your first cycle, as it is very harsh, can cause a lot of side effects and it is very tricky to use properly. It is for the experienced ones, who have spent more than a year in the gym.

SARMS are a very good alternative for a beginner. They might be lighter than steroids are, but they are also much milder and have no side effects at all. This means that you can do more mistakes on cycle and not have any serious health problems. Besides, you will save money on ancillaries and PCT. If you still insist on using testosterone right away, they will greatly benefit you. Additionally, for future reference, Cardarine GW-501516 has a well proven ability to reduce most of trenbolone's side effects.

Since SARMS don't really requite any ancillaries, and need a milder PCT, I will plan out a testosterone solo cycle for you, and if you decide to use the SARMS, you can just add them to the cycle. The cycle aids you got are way too mild for a steroid cycle. They are beneficial for one's health, but they are definitely not even close to being enough to be a support on cycle.

Weeks 1-12
Testosterone 400 mgs per week
Aromasin - 10 mgs EOD

After finishing the cycle you will need to run the PCT. Exactly when will depend on the ester attached to your testosterone:

Clomid, Nolvadex, Ostarine MK-2866, and some good natty test booster.

I am 27yrs old, 5'9 in feet, and 15% body fat. I am starting a cycle for the first time ever. I have been working out diligently for the past 6 months to a year. I have worked out constantly, on and off for the past 10 yrs. I have 1 inch pins 23gauge 3ml. I am not sure if I will be taking the tren but I do want to take the test. Can you help with dosage and supports to not die?? haha. I have hawthorn berries, grape seed extract, milk thistle and cycle assist by competitive edge labs. I feel like I am missing so much. If I do decide to take trenbolone what are proper dosages for that I do not want to harsh side affect. Hope to hear from you soon sir.

brother the worst possible thing you could do is use tren on a first cycle... you don't introduce your body to outside stimulus like steroids with the harshest one in existence or damn near close to the harshest... when you learn to ride a motorcycle, do you jump on a harley first or would you not start on a beginner street bike or something very small?? when you learn to play basketball do you just immediately start shooting three pointers or start in the paint and eventually work your way out... your making a LARGE and i mean LARGE mistake if you follow through with that... not to mention at 15% body fat, your on the border of not even being able to safely use steroids at all... rackcity is not trying to "sell" you anything... the only thing being sold is the truth... tren is NOT for a first timer... sarms are the best thing to incorporate with test on a first cycle because they have no added toxicity, little to no side effects and have steroid like results... if that does not make sense then i don't know how else to break it down... i would be happy to give you a full layout if you like...

You guys are the s#it!! Seriously thank you sooo much. I will be using test .5ml twice a week 300mg. Is that to low for theraputic effects? Can I buy the SARM from that website?

Last question please help. Where can I get a proper pct? And will it be injectable? The reason I seem so novice is because of all the research.

Last question please help. Where can I get a proper pct? And will it be injectable? The reason I seem so novice is because of all the research.

sarms x is gong to be your one stop shop for everything... they will be opening any day... they are taking over pure essence research... this is going to be the highest quality you can find... here's a full layout of the entire cycle you should be running... i'll make this very strong for you and you won't have to deal with any side effects that you would certainly have with every day steroid use... here you go bro...

1-12 test cyp 300 mg week
1-14 aromasin 12.5 mg eo
1-14 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-14 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
11-14 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25

nolva 40/20/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan has given you a very good cycle layout, so you are good to go. And no, none of the things in the PCT is injectable. In any case, there is nothing to worry about with injections - they only look scary, but it is perfectly fine to do them.

Top Bottom