napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Test. and Stack w/SARM

gymfan

Hey all, excited to be here and have a question for all of your expertise and experiences w/SARMS.

60 years old and been going to the gym for quite a while. I have previously done a couple of SARMS stacks. Loved the gains, but the suppression really did a number on me. That said, my doc has put me on 100ml test every other week. Due for my bloodwork in Nov, any recommendations on staking a SARM w/the test? Something not to aggressive, if that makes sense.
Thanks all in advance.

100mg not ML just to be clear.

and let's be clear, your doc put you on TRT. the test doesn't prevent suppression, it will shut you down. the fact you are 60 years old means you will be on it for the rest of your life so we gotta be clear about that

Thank you all very much for your input. I am aware I'll be injecting myself long-term. I do not feel shutdown.
I've been thinking LGD, GW or ostarine. Anyone have ideas on dosage amounts? Thank you again.

Hey all, excited to be here and have a question for all of your expertise and experiences w/SARMS.

60 years old and been going to the gym for quite a while. I have previously done a couple of SARMS stacks. Loved the gains, but the suppression really did a number on me. That said, my doc has put me on 100ml test every other week. Due for my bloodwork in Nov, any recommendations on staking a SARM w/the test? Something not to aggressive, if that makes sense.
Thanks all in advance.
Gw with test

Thanks all in advance.
is that test cypionate he put you on and what kind of doctor prescribed this? 100 mg every other week is not ideal at all... for one, it shouldnt be spread out like that and two, thats only 50 mg per week, which is nothing...

It is cyp. I had thought the same as well. Inject 1mL (200mg) every 14 days. I guess she was being conservative and then see what my test levels are. She is my PC doc. Do you think I should have questioned that. I was kind of taking the tact to wait and see what the BL were.

You just have to see where the blood work comes in, how you are feeling, and then you may have to question it. It can take a while to dial in a proper TRT dose but you should definitely be dosing it weekly, not bi-weekly.

Top Bottom