Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tbol

Cool bro! Glad to see someone else in the same boat! It socks because getting down to 185lbs takes away the gains. I can't believe that that weight was chosen. It should have been no less than 190. I never thought about Deca! I'm not sure if I should jump to that because I only ran one 4 week cycle of anavar. Do you think that it may be to advance for me?

You're on 200mg test e right now, correct? As long as you're conservative, you could run Deca. I like to have my Test equal to or above the Deca. For your cycle, you could do something like 300mg Test and 200mg Deca each week to get your feet wet. That would give you some awesome results.

One more thing, did you run a cutting gear like masteron, priobolan, injectable winstrol? What you run to protect your organs, blood pressure, cholesterol? Lastly what did you do for pct?

If your as lean as you say the masteron started at like 8 weeks out from your show would be best too harden up and if your on permanent TRT you dont need PCT just drop back too your prescibed dose

Thanks.. I was thinking about running cycle assist or N2 Guard for organ protection and aromasin or Nolvadex throughout to combat estrogen conversion. What do you guys think? I know that deca is an option but this would be my first real cycle so I think I will start with Tbol for weeks 1-6 and masteron weeks 3-9? Is that OK?

Thanks.. I was thinking about running cycle assist or N2 Guard for organ protection and aromasin or Nolvadex throughout to combat estrogen conversion. What do you guys think? I know that deca is an option but this would be my first real cycle so I think I will start with Tbol for weeks 1-6 and masteron weeks 3-9? Is that OK?

Don't waste your money on N2guard bro. Just get cycle assist for like a third of the price and just as effective.

I'd personally run Masteron from the start if you are going to run it

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Oh jesus not the n2guard thing again lol...

He man tbol is fine with test. It's a pretty clean oral I guess. I know a source here that just made the injectable version. Super stoked about that.... but tbol is fun. I enjoy it over most others. I don't feel like ass on it and the results are generally good. Dint run it solo though. That would be quite stupid. Run it with test wich it seems you will be doing.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Don't waste your money on N2guard bro. Just get cycle assist for like a third of the price and just as effective.

I'd personally run Masteron from the start if you are going to run it

^ This. N2Guard is overpriced man. CEL Cycle Assist is like mid-$20 and a damn good product.

Tbol and test is plenty. Just increase your test by 50-100% and throw in the tbol. As mentioned masteron would do well right before the show or during. Do not run nolvadex during the cycle, it's not used for that. Use the aromasin and don't use that NTBM bullshit n2guard either. Get some cycle assist like Rick said or Liv52 and GW501516 is great for protecting your cholesterol and will improve your performance drastically. If you do that get it from Sarmsx www.sarmsx.com it's fuckig awesome. I'm ordering another bottle soon.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got crazy results the first time I ran it ! Ran 16 weeks 400mg Test c, 400 mg Deca, 50 mg tbol ( Bio Tech ) 6 weeks , 50 mg proviron, 2 uis GH , all the sarms ..then ended with 6 weeks Winny . The Tbol was more then noticeable ! Will run it again this summer for sure

I got crazy results the first time I ran it ! Ran 16 weeks 400mg Test c, 400 mg Deca, 50 mg tbol ( Bio Tech ) 6 weeks , 50 mg proviron, 2 uis GH , all the sarms ..then ended with 6 weeks Winny . The Tbol was more then noticeable ! Will run it again this summer for sure

Just to be devil's advocate. I don't see how you could notice anything about tbol when you're running like 10 other PEDs. That being said, tbol is good.

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love tbol - I ran it with test alone at low doses like 10-30mg ED. I'm a skinny cyclist though and it was amazing. I put on some really impressive lean muscle and also the strength I gained was impressive too.

Right now my TRT is at 200mg testosterone enanthate per week. So I should bump it up to 300 - 400mg per week? Then have the Tbol at 20-40mg per day? Also should I split the Tbol doses or take it all at once for the? I was told that I should run the Tbol, test e, and masteron for the entire 6 weeks? Your thoughts? Thanks to everyone who has replied to my post all of the information is awesome!

Right now my TRT is at 200mg testosterone enanthate per week. So I should bump it up to 300 - 400mg per week? Then have the Tbol at 20-40mg per day? Also should I split the Tbol doses or take it all at once? I was told that I should run the Tbol, test e, and masteron for the entire 6 to 8 weeks? Your thoughts? Thanks to everyone who has replied to my post all of the information is awesome!

Right now my TRT is at 200mg testosterone enanthate per week. So I should bump it up to 300 - 400mg per week? Then have the Tbol at 20-40mg per day? Also should I split the Tbol doses or take it all at once for the? I was told that I should run the Tbol, test e, and masteron for the entire 6 weeks? Your thoughts? Thanks to everyone who has replied to my post all of the information is awesome!

What do you mean run them the entire 6 weeks? I hope you are planning on running test longer than 6 weeks. Tbol is what you should be running 6 weeks and you don't stop the test while on it.

I was referring to the masteron and the Tbol. I'm on a continuous TRT at 200mg testosterone enanthate per week. All I would do is just drop back down to my normal test e dose. I was going to run the Tbol for 6 weeks and the masteron for 8 weeks. Then at the end of the 8 weeks drop my test e from 300 - 400mg per week down to 200mg per week.

Top Bottom