Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

tbol

toucan

Does anyone have any experience with a Tbol cycle? If so what did you run it with and how long did you run it?

Does anyone have any experience with a Tbol cycle? If so what did you run it with and how long did you run it?

tbol is excellent, one of my favorite orals but i truly hope you are not asking about using it as an oral only... oral only cycles are the stupidest thing you can do... stupid may sound harsh but that's exactly what that type of cycle is...

as a kickstart, you would run it 6 weeks at 60 mg day... stacking it with test, LGD and RAD is so strong... the combo of tbol, lgd and rad have dbol like effects without the sides and water... its a very strong combo

No, my post asked about Tbol and what did anyone with experience ran along with it. I heard some good things about Tbol but, I am unfamiliar with the protocol as to what you should put along with it? I know that an oral only cycle is pointless. Would you run test, masteron, winstrol, or anavar with it? I'm about 190 and would like to put on 5-10 lbs of muscle. Then diet down to around 185lbs

No, my post asked about Tbol and what did anyone with experience ran along with it. I heard some good things about Tbol but, I am unfamiliar with the protocol as to what you should put along with it? I know that an oral only cycle is pointless. Would you run test, masteron, winstrol, or anavar with it? I'm about 190 and would like to put on 5-10 lbs of muscle. Then diet down to around 185lbs

Whats your age, height, estimated bf%? What previous cycles have you ran? Tbol works well as a kickstart. 50-60mg ed for the first six weeks. I would not stack more orals on top, too toxic. I also wouldn't run masteron unless your bf% is already low as is or else you won't really be seeing the full benefits of it. Absolutely run test as a base though. Let's see those stats so we can get you setup man.

I am 45 5ft 9in, bf% @ 7-8%. I'm on HRT testosterone enanthate 200mg weekly. I tried anavar with it once. Thats it.

Im confused... You want to gain size only to lose it right after?

I'm contemplating competing in the classic physique division and I need to fill out and get fuller but I found out that for my height I must be at 185lbs. Your thoughts? I'm always open for ideas, that's why I'm asking the forum members.

You sure on that BF% ?

At 190lbs and 8% BF you would be carrying just over 15 lbs of BF. Lets say you simply lost 5 lbs of fat to get to 185. That would put you at 5.5% BF.

If you wanted 5lbs more muscle and 10lbs less bodyfat (to put you at 185). You would be at 2.8% BF.

Not tying to challenge you but just trying to add perspective so you can set appropriate goals. Please correct me if my math is off.

No worries bro! I just want to increase my muscle mass to about 5-10 pounds to get a little more fuller and then duet down to 185. If I'm on the wrong track please correct me? I'm a novice here. Unfortunately, a novice that has heard numerous things so I'm confused as to ha low things are to go..thanks.

To answer your orginal question I ran tbol for 6 weeks and loved it! Ran it along with 500mg/week of test e. I got a lot of strength and a good amount of size out of it with little sides. I started at 40mg and got up to 60mg. At 60 mg however I started getting bad headaches so I backed it down and kept it at 50mg and got great results. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm contemplating competing in the classic physique division and I need to fill out and get fuller but I found out that for my height I must be at 185lbs. Your thoughts? I'm always open for ideas, that's why I'm asking the forum members.

I understand what you are saying, because I'm also a competitor at the same height and will be doing classic physique this year so I have the same weight restriction at 185. You will be able to make that no problem by the time you figure in water depletion, etc.....so you do still have room to grow.

With that said, Tbol is not a bad choice but I didn't get a whole lot from it to be honest in terms of size. I know some love it, but I just think it's a little weak in that department.

Have you considered adding in like 200-300 Deca per week and increasing test to around 300 per week? I think that will treat you nice for adding the size you are after

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I understand what you are saying, because I'm also a competitor at the same height and will be doing classic physique this year so I have the same weight restriction at 185. You will be able to make that no problem by the time you figure in water depletion, etc.....so you do still have room to grow.

With that said, Tbol is not a bad choice but I didn't get a whole lot from it to be honest in terms of size. I know some love it, but I just think it's a little weak in that department.

Have you considered adding in like 200-300 Deca per week and increasing test to around 300 per week? I think that will treat you nice for adding the size you are after

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That's a good idea. Also, OP are you totally noob or do you have any cycles under your belt?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
[email protected]
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool bro! Glad to see someone else in the same boat! It socks because getting down to 185lbs takes away the gains. I can't believe that that weight was chosen. It should have been no less than 190. I never thought about Deca! I'm not sure if I should jump to that because I only ran one 4 week cycle of anavar. Do you think that it may be to advance for me?

One more thing, did you run a cutting gear like masteron, priobolan, injectable winstrol? What you run to protect your organs, blood pressure, cholesterol? Lastly what did you do for pct?

Top Bottom