napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol & SARMs

RobOrtiz3

In your recent video you discussed SARMs and how it can be an alternative NOT stronger than anabolic steroids. Which I completely understand. You also said that Taking Tbol along with SARMs can give you the same results as if I were taking Dbol. But without its side affects. Can you emphasize that a little more and give me a little more info on how I can take Tbol and SARMs together. And possibly lead me in the right direction to getting a hold of them so I can start a cycle .

In your recent video you discussed SARMs and how it can be an alternative NOT stronger than anabolic steroids. Which I completely understand. You also said that Taking Tbol along with SARMs can give you the same results as if I were taking Dbol. But without its side affects. Can you emphasize that a little more and give me a little more info on how I can take Tbol and SARMs together. And possibly lead me in the right direction to getting a hold of them so I can start a cycle .

How old are you,how many cycles have you done and what was in thse cycles and how much.How tall are you and how much do you weigh,what is your bf? We give advice to real people not a thing behind a keyboard

How old are you,how many cycles have you done and what was in thse cycles and how much.How tall are you and how much do you weigh,what is your bf? We give advice to real people not a thing behind a keyboard

I am 21, 5'10 sitting at 165. Bf of 9% I have taken one cycle Ddrol pro hormones. Didn't do a thing to me. Just looking to add on some Gainz and size. Really trying to avoid the liver toxins. Which is why I'm looking at SARMs

I am 21, 5'10 sitting at 165. Bf of 9% I have taken one cycle Ddrol pro hormones. Didn't do a thing to me. Just looking to add on some Gainz and size. Really trying to avoid the liver toxins. Which is why I'm looking at SARMs

Awful young to be doing anything with AAS! Look the way of Sarms. You will get gainz, and you will not have toxic or unwanted sides. I used SARMSX, and was surprised and pleased with the results!! Do more research bro!! Your body will thank you!

Awful young to be doing anything with AAS! Look the way of Sarms. You will get gainz, and you will not have toxic or unwanted sides. I used SARMSX, and was surprised and pleased with the results!! Do more research bro!! Your body will thank you!

Is there any legit website that I can get these SARMs from.?

Definitely look at the SARMS route if you are going to do anything at all. If you were to add in TBOL you have to also take Test as a base. You cannot just take an oral AAS and use SARMS to then be your base. Like some of the other guys have already said, you're young. There is no need for you to run an AAS cycle at this point as your Test levels should be such that you can still achieve a lot naturally.
This is not a sprint but rather a marathon and the guys here on this site are concerned about your overall well being and longevity. You don't need to jump in to AAS at your age.

You are too young to be messing with steroids bro, so please stay far away from them. Right now you can make some awesome gains with just the right diet and implementing a good sarms stack. If you are looking to gain size I have a good stack for you, but forget all about the Tbol

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You are too young to be messing with steroids bro, so please stay far away from them. Right now you can make some awesome gains with just the right diet and implementing a good sarms stack. If you are looking to gain size I have a good stack for you, but forget all about the Tbol

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/super-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

PCT

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Yo appreciate the look out fellas. Big big help. I'm about to hop on the site right now and get what I need. I'll pm you bro once again I appreciate this

hey bro... as you have already been told, at 21 years old, noone is going to recommend steroid use to you whatsoever... you are right in the middle of your natural growth phase and now you want to completely alter and ruin that? you will be extremely sorry later, trust me and basically ruin all of this... you will be in for nothing but problems... stick with sarms only... you will absolutely love the cycle along with the results yet you wont have to deal with any of the side effects that you would with steroid use... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the full layout...

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom