Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tbol as a kicker or finisher?

Personally, I see tbol as leaner version of Dbol for kickstarting, only with less side effects. Gives some good strength, and yet does not hold too much water in the body. So for cycles where I use clean steroids like EQ and tren, I will always opt for tbol as a kick-starter. Dbol is fine too, but with wet compounds, such as deca. All in all, it is a great steroid to use, but I personally don't see it as a finisher - it will be much more beneficial in the beginning of the cycle to get immediate results while the longer esters start kicking in.

Personally, I see tbol as leaner version of Dbol for kickstarting, only with less side effects. Gives some good strength, and yet does not hold too much water in the body. So for cycles where I use clean steroids like EQ and tren, I will always opt for tbol as a kick-starter. Dbol is fine too, but with wet compounds, such as deca. All in all, it is a great steroid to use, but I personally don't see it as a finisher - it will be much more beneficial in the beginning of the cycle to get immediate results while the longer esters start kicking in.
Decca is actually more dry then eq. Run ton of wet compounds and blame it on the Decca. Eq arromatizes at 50% of test Decca at 30%. Run Decca correctly and you will never call it wet.

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Decca is actually more dry then eq. Run ton of wet compounds and blame it on the Decca. Eq arromatizes at 50% of test Decca at 30%. Run Decca correctly and you will never call it wet.

Have you ran them both? I more than guarantee deca is not drier than eq... Both are dry but eq is definitely drier its not even comparable... Ive used eq more than five times at up to a gram per week... Not a smidge of water but exceeding 200-250 of deca, your going to see it... Anadrol does not convert to estrogen at all yet for some can be wetter than dbol

Have you ran them both? I more than guarantee deca is not drier than eq... Both are dry but eq is definitely drier its not even comparable... Ive used eq more than five times at up to a gram per week... Not a smidge of water but exceeding 200-250 of deca, your going to see it
As I said run it correctly. But to label Decca as wet is misleading.

Bro you just said eq was wetter than deca and thats giving false and confusing info which im trying to prevent
I'm talking on paper! That being said all I'm saying is deca has this bogey man reputation for being wet, when it is actually pretty mild. To anwser the OP question Tbol is the shit, love it. It's a great kicker and can be used as a decent finisher IMO

Last edited:
Top Bottom