Tattoos - I've Done it Before and I'm Doing it Again

DylanGemelli said:
9th Wonder said:
DylanGemelli said:
2w38jdc.jpg

ou8nrr.jpg

11c4iet.jpg

zlznrr.jpg

Those are dope bro... what is the meaning behind 24K?

24K is a nickname I had for a very long time because I used to wear so much jewelry so that was what I was called for a VERY long time... :D
Ha ha. Now thats funny.

THUG LIFE... Jk

PHURIOUS PHARMA

PHURIOUS said:
DylanGemelli said:
9th Wonder said:
DylanGemelli said:

Those are dope bro... what is the meaning behind 24K?

24K is a nickname I had for a very long time because I used to wear so much jewelry so that was what I was called for a VERY long time... :D
Ha ha. Now thats funny.

THUG LIFE... Jk

PHURIOUS PHARMA

That was next on the list!! NOT!! LOLLL as you can see, its basically all scripture and religion and that's all i desire to have... I did want the last supper across my stomach but two reasons i changed my mind... 1. I cannot hide my abs... that's my meal ticket! LOL 2. I need to get REAL novocaine for that... I have an extremely high pain tolerance which is evident by the work but the rib cage pain was too much man... that shit was enough... when you have nothing but rib there like i do and get that intricate of detail, trust me, you don't want any more when your done... it was literally making me sick but im no punk bitch, i withstood it! :lol:

Re: RE: Re: Tattoos - I've Done it Before and I'm Doing it Again

sweetnspicy said:
Just a bump for the new members who are fans of ink. Post them here
I posted a back pic on my log thread. Some of mine I can't post lol but here's the ones I can.
1f1b48b79cc46ed999a5989037496d8d.jpg
[/IMG]
485376206db9303ef7c3bf65eecd3c99.jpg

I have one on my wrist and one on my lower abdomen.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[attachment=0:3536zcg2]20150723_161445_HDR-1.jpg[/attachment:3536zcg2]
I have to go in a few weeks to get the beads touched up but otherwise it's complete :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1438009115868.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1438009115868.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 89
Nice ink, guys! Here's most of my sleeve that I've been getting completed in the last 3-4 years:
[attachment=0:8blux7pr]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:8blux7pr]

It's kind of steampunk-themed, the eye with the fire in it is actually a reference to one of my favorite movies - Blade Runner. There's also some stuff on the inside of my bicep that's not in the pictures.

Please excuse my skinny-ass arms, I'm working on that :mrgreen: I also have 3 medium-to-large black and gray tattoos on my other arm.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 62

dawnfader said:
Nice ink, guys! Here's most of my sleeve that I've been getting completed in the last 3-4 years:
[attachment=0:2559sj6n]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:2559sj6n]

It's kind of steampunk-themed, the eye with the fire in it is actually a reference to one of my favorite movies - Blade Runner. There's also some stuff on the inside of my bicep that's not in the pictures.

Please excuse my skinny-ass arms, I'm working on that :mrgreen: I also have 3 medium-to-large black and gray tattoos on my other arm.
That is so awesome! Have you ever had employers give you a hard time about having a sleeve tattoo? I want to get one but the whole job career thing turns me off about getting one :/

dawnfader said:
[attachment=0:22k5b49j]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:22k5b49j]

Dude, that ink looks frickin sweet! Very nice man!

chickrock15 said:
sweetnspicy said:
I posted a back pic on my log thread. Some of mine I can't post lol but here's the ones I can.
[/IMG]

I've seen them all :D

xdevinxsoccer said:
That is so awesome! Have you ever had employers give you a hard time about having a sleeve tattoo? I want to get one but the whole job career thing turns me off about getting one :/

For me it's not a problem, I started getting the sleeve at age 25 and already had university education and long term employment. Also, I like wearing tight fitting long sleeve shirts, except when it's very hot outside, and most people usually don't know I'm so heavily inked.

But, of course, it can be an issue with many employers and types of careers in general. So it's always good to think long and hard about getting tattoos on parts of your body that are harder to cover up.

dawnfader said:
[attachment=0:3og6l9i3]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:3og6l9i3]

very nice bro! I will say that the rib cages were my last... i have an extremely high pain tolerance, as im sure you can see by all the work but the ribs were an entire different story... definitely a pain i dont want again!

DylanGemelli said:
very nice bro! I will say that the rib cages were my last... i have an extremely high pain tolerance, as im sure you can see by all the work but the ribs were an entire different story... definitely a pain i dont want again!

I feel for you, man. I know the ribs are a bitch to get done, especially for a super ripped guy like you. I have a few hours left for my sleeve to be totally done and after that I think I'm done with needles unless it's time for a cycle :mrgreen:

cbbram said:
Here are mine... These were taken a few years ago...

Nice, I love the koi fish and the octopus.

dawnfader said:
DylanGemelli said:

I feel for you, man. I know the ribs are a bitch to get done, especially for a super ripped guy like you. I have a few hours left for my sleeve to be totally done and after that I think I'm done with needles unless it's time for a cycle :mrgreen:

cbbram said:

the sleeves were not bad except the back of the elbow... NOT FUN either... LOL yeah bro, the ribs are entirely different, trust me! :D

its possible loud obscenities were used on those sessions...

sweetnspicy said:
Ok, I'm sorry but I have a thing for ink so I want to see them. Show off your body and artwork at the same time. Do your tatts have a meaning behind them, why did you get them?

I'm looking to get more as a reward for myself as I get closer to my goal so inspire me folks!

I'll have to Authorize any of those tats you may be getting! :D

DylanGemelli said:
dawnfader said:
DylanGemelli said:

cbbram said:

the sleeves were not bad except the back of the elbow... NOT FUN either... LOL yeah bro, the ribs are entirely different, trust me! :D

its possible loud obscenities were used on those sessions...
Haha the mindset to get your ribs tattooed is just something I do not have Lmao. I wish I did though!

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

JM750 said:
sweetnspicy said:
Ok, I'm sorry but I have a thing for ink so I want to see them. Show off your body and artwork at the same time. Do your tatts have a meaning behind them, why did you get them?

I'm looking to get more as a reward for myself as I get closer to my goal so inspire me folks!

I'll have to Authorize any of those tats you may be getting! :D

How about getting on my butt that says "Kiss My Ass" ?

Or would you prefer that I put "Property of JM" on my ....... (Fill in the location yourself) lol

Ooh i like the 2nd offer much better! That will work perfect. I knew id get you to see things my way.
Before you know it, youll be my wife!!!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Tattoos - I've Done it Before and I'm Doing it Again

RickRock said:
chickrock15 said:
sweetnspicy said:
[/IMG]

I've seen them all :D
Not to brag or anything... lol!

DylanGemelli said:
dawnfader said:
[attachment=0:1qooe7k3]Untitled.jpg[/attachment:1qooe7k3]

I have a pretty darn high tolerance for pain, but I think ribcage tattoos are worse than childbirth!! Lol I designed one for my other side abd decided against it lol

Top Bottom