napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Talk about a stack!

agh1991

On week 4 of epi, test e, lgd, rad 140 and mk2866. Aromasin tabs EOD, pct will be gw, mk2866 and clomid. Getting that dry lean muscle look. Gonna run this stack for 12 weeks and post up at my completion. Ran bloods 2 weeks before start, will run again at 6 weeks and at 12.

Anybody else ran this before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epistane plus Sarms sounds like an awesome combination. Never ran it but sounds great

It was good bro until my source reached out and told me he's hiding out for a while.
Suggested a couple of sources overseas in euro but I'm seriously gonna miss his product

It was good bro until my source reached out and told me he's hiding out for a while.
Suggested a couple of sources overseas in euro but I'm seriously gonna miss his product

Pharmalady just advertised epi in her March specials.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yup... New product recently released by Global Anabolics.

EPISTANE 10mg X 60 tabs = $60

On week 4 of epi, test e, lgd, rad 140 and mk2866. Aromasin tabs EOD, pct will be gw, mk2866 and clomid. Getting that dry lean muscle look. Gonna run this stack for 12 weeks and post up at my completion. Ran bloods 2 weeks before start, will run again at 6 weeks and at 12.

Anybody else ran this before?

With that cycle you'll need a full pct because of adding epi in there. I would add in Nolva to your pct with the Clomid, mk2866, and gw

Awesome! I have never researched gear through her but from all the positive feedback, I'd say it's long overdue. This is a perfect opportunity!

Thanks

With that cycle you'll need a full pct because of adding epi in there. I would add in Nolva to your pct with the Clomid, mk2866, and gw

Thanks for the advice bro
Will definitely add it to my pct then!

Awesome! I have never researched gear through her but from all the positive feedback, I'd say it's long overdue. This is a perfect opportunity!

Thanks

Two weeks ago I was the same as you, 4 days later TD! You won't be disappointed.

Top Bottom