napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Synthol/Syntherol/What ever the f you wanna call it

Discussion :
There are not many case reports in the literature that document complications from the use of synthol in bodybuilders. However, there are several reports of complications in patients after injections of paraffin, sesame- and walnut oil [1,4-7]. They all share common histological findings with an inflammatory foreign body reaction, fibrosis and extensive vacuolation [6]. The latter is also known for producing a ‘Swiss cheese’ appearance [5,6], while individual cysts are named according to the injected material, for example, oleoma or paraffinoma [6,7].

Such enhancement oils do not increase muscular strength or performance and are used solely for cosmetic purposes [1]. In the presented case, our patient was under social pressure to use synthol to improve his appearance. However, two years after the injections, the increasing fibrosis and concomitant disfigurement of the muscular appearance caused embarrassment due to his negative body image. Other potential side effects that have been reported include oil embolism, myocardial infarction, cerebral stroke, ulcers and infections [3,6].

Conclusions
Although the use of synthol by bodybuilders supplies them with the desired short-term effects, the compound progressively destroys the injected muscle. Users are frequently drawn to synthol as it does not share the side effects of androgenic anabolic steroid hormones. However, our case study demonstrates that, despite these perceived advantages, synthol can also have severe and potential life-threatening consequences for its users.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3459719/#__sec6title

Lmfao!!!! "Users are drawn to synthol because it doesn't have androgenic side effects". False. It's because it doesn't require any work. I know pros use it for "imperfect" muscle groups but the majority have not exhausted their effort on hard work. I guess that's what these guys tell themselves and others so as to not look lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmfao!!!! "Users are drawn to synthol because it doesn't have androgenic side effects". False. It's because it doesn't require any work. I know pros use it for "imperfect" muscle groups but the majority have not exhausted their effort on hard work. I guess that's what these guys tell themselves and others so as to not look lazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, funny they didn't wanna mention that in the report the draw from the lazy factor is real

Top Bottom