napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Synthol/Syntherol/What ever the f you wanna call it

IND

Guys,

I know the majority feels that this is a shitball product. But then again, MANY guys have used this with very nice results. I believe that the "less is more" approach goes a long way as far as this is concerned. I personally have never tried it, but curious to see if anyone on the forum has used it (not expecting many guys to admit to this) or has had a "friend" use it and what their results were.

Guys,

I know the majority feels that this is a shitball product. But then again, MANY guys have used this with very nice results. I believe that the "less is more" approach goes a long way as far as this is concerned. I personally have never tried it, but curious to see if anyone on the forum has used it (not expecting many guys to admit to this) or has had a "friend" use it and what their results were.
I don't think you'll find anybody here into fake oil filled muscle.

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Why would you want to? As it is dumb people think steroids equals cheating. But THIS really is cheating. Don't join the goofy fake muscle club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used it once... Daytona Beach 1999 Rump Shaker contest. I needed an edge over those damned women. Took home $1000 in prize money. Don't judge me...

Why would you want to? As it is dumb people think steroids equals cheating. But THIS really is cheating. Don't join the goofy fake muscle club.

Eh they're both enhancements; cheating is subjective, I would totally consider steriods cheating in events where it's expected you to be natural. Now there is synthol abuse where it's just oil among the muscle and looks dumb as fuck then there is synthol use that is used to enhance the muscle; some have even sworn it to be effective for muscle tears.

I don't have any intention of ever using it myself and wouldn't recommend it.

Just to be clear, I do not intend on using this product. More for the sake of discussion really. Obviously everyone sees the freak pictures/videos of synthol abuse but obviously those guys are fucking idiots and took it to the extreme. Was curious to get first hand experience from guys that used it responsibly if there even is such a thing.

Last edited:
Eh they're both enhancements; cheating is subjective, I would totally consider steriods cheating in events where it's expected you to be natural. Now there is synthol abuse where it's just oil among the muscle and looks dumb as fuck then there is synthol use that is used to enhance the muscle; some have even sworn it to be effective for muscle tears.

I don't have any intention of ever using it myself and wouldn't recommend it.

Oh yeah if you use AAS and compete natural that's cheating for sure. I don't see how synthol could heal muscle tears though. Or do you mean help them look better?

Guy that trains at my gym uses the shit out of it. After a few combos with him it's clear he has no clue what he's doing and it shows... he looks like complete shit.

I used it once... Daytona Beach 1999 Rump Shaker contest. I needed an edge over those damned women. Took home $1000 in prize money. Don't judge me...

This is a judge free zone. We're in the trust tree.

$1,000 first place? Or you take runner up

Oh yeah if you use AAS and compete natural that's cheating for sure. I don't see how synthol could heal muscle tears though. Or do you mean help them look better?

From my understanding and I honestly haven't researched this much so I could be way off base; real synthol supposedly does cause some localized muscle synthesis. There is just a lot of BB's that overuse it as pockets of oil under the muscle to push the muscle up, and then the real super abusers whose arms look like bags of oil lol. I heard this from Dave Palumbo and several other random sources so take it for what that is.

I don't think you'll find anybody here into fake oil filled muscle.

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Absolutely bro... rarely have i ever encountered anyone using it and from what ive seen, it looks completely fucked up as well

From my understanding and I honestly haven't researched this much so I could be way off base; real synthol supposedly does cause some localized muscle synthesis. There is just a lot of BB's that overuse it as pockets of oil under the muscle to push the muscle up, and then the real super abusers whose arms look like bags of oil lol. I heard this from Dave Palumbo and several other random sources so take it for what that is.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's false. I've seen people say it stretches the fascia and causes growth but i think it's bullshit. It causes inflammation and from some sources I've heard it actually can suffocate the muscle by smothering it. Also to stretch fascia it would have to get oil inside muscle fibers and cells really and it's really just surrounding muscle tissue. It doesn't actually go inside muscle so to speak. I think that's some people's way of rationalizing their use of it so people don't think their muscle is real.

Discussion :
There are not many case reports in the literature that document complications from the use of synthol in bodybuilders. However, there are several reports of complications in patients after injections of paraffin, sesame- and walnut oil [1,4-7]. They all share common histological findings with an inflammatory foreign body reaction, fibrosis and extensive vacuolation [6]. The latter is also known for producing a ‘Swiss cheese’ appearance [5,6], while individual cysts are named according to the injected material, for example, oleoma or paraffinoma [6,7].

Such enhancement oils do not increase muscular strength or performance and are used solely for cosmetic purposes [1]. In the presented case, our patient was under social pressure to use synthol to improve his appearance. However, two years after the injections, the increasing fibrosis and concomitant disfigurement of the muscular appearance caused embarrassment due to his negative body image. Other potential side effects that have been reported include oil embolism, myocardial infarction, cerebral stroke, ulcers and infections [3,6].

Conclusions
Although the use of synthol by bodybuilders supplies them with the desired short-term effects, the compound progressively destroys the injected muscle. Users are frequently drawn to synthol as it does not share the side effects of androgenic anabolic steroid hormones. However, our case study demonstrates that, despite these perceived advantages, synthol can also have severe and potential life-threatening consequences for its users.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3459719/#__sec6title

Top Bottom