napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Switching off lgd to s4

iamsparrow

I’m curious if anyone has had success switching from bulking to cutting mid cycle. The timing has worked out that I’m now more interested in trimming what I have. I’m on 15mg rad and 10mg lgd and would love to switch out the lgd for s4 but I’m concerned about experiencing suppression mid cycle. Is this something regarded as safe or unsafe or undesirable in side effects?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wouldnt make any sort of sense whatsoever.. you would never get the full desired effect running half a cycle, which im sure ive covered with you in previous posts so im not sure why you still are on that one but half a cycle will NOT give you the results you should obtain... im not sure how more clear and i make it or how what im saying is not resonating

No no I think there was some miscommunication there post your advice, I’m running a full 12 week of rad just want to swap lgd for s4 at week 6.

Last edited:
No no I think there was some miscommunication there post your advice, I’m running a full 12 week of rad just want to swap lgd for s4 at week 6.

Right which means u would only run lgd six weeks snd s4 six weeks. Which is half of how long u are supposed to run it. Theres no confusion at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Right which means u would only run lgd six weeks snd s4 six weeks. Which is half of how long u are supposed to run it. Theres no confusion at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oooh ok I see what you’re saying now. EACH sarm needs a full cycle

Top Bottom