napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Switching AI's in the mid-cycle

bel3303

Hello, I'm in the 4th week of Test.e cycle , been going with arimidex small dose 0.25 eod. All has been fine. Finally having Aromasin have few questions on switching AI's: Firstly, should I switch now or finish the cycle with Adex and include Aromasin into pct or should I switch now, with the first chance?
How fast will it take it's place, should I simply start taking it with the next time in AI's schedule? Is there any estrogen rebound possible in-between while exemestane kicks in?

Ok, will do. Also the thought of more free Test and increase of IGF-1 production is sweet. Plus after this 4th week I guess my Test.e should kick in more.

Ok, will do. Also the thought of more free Test and increase of IGF-1 production is sweet. Plus after this 4th week I guess my Test.e should kick in more.

Good decision making the switch.. Not a big deal at all to switch out, just have to follow the schedule as NY pointed out.

Hello, I'm in the 4th week of Test.e cycle , been going with arimidex small dose 0.25 eod. All has been fine. Finally having Aromasin have few questions on switching AI's: Firstly, should I switch now or finish the cycle with Adex and include Aromasin into pct or should I switch now, with the first chance?
How fast will it take it's place, should I simply start taking it with the next time in AI's schedule? Is there any estrogen rebound possible in-between while exemestane kicks in?

im in complete agreement with robo... just make sure you are not taking time off between the two ai's but otherwise you are completely fine to change over.. its a very wise switch to go with aromasin... stick with 12.5 mg eod throughout as well as through pct... you should not see any rebound or anything of the sort whatsoever as long as your starting it in the right time frame

Top Bottom