Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sustanon and tbol cycle

codalois

I am currently about to start my 2nd cycle and its going to be Sustanon 250 and Turinabol. I was wondering if you could let me know what you think about the two stacked together. Also, what are your thoughts on Clomid as my PCT?

These two steroids stack together very well. However, don't forget to use proper ancillaries. You will need to use an Ai from the first day of the cycle. Therefore, you must include Aromasin at 10 mgs EOD. Then, Tbol is liver toxic, so liver protecting supplement is a must - n2Guard is the best for this purpose at 5-7 caps per day. Clomid is not even near to being enough for PCT - you will need for PCT Nolvadex, Clomid, HCGenerate ES, and Ostarine with N2Guard. Personally, I love Tbol - it is a very good alternative to Anavar - a much cheaper and safer buy with basically the same effects.

thanks for the info brother ill stick to these guidelines for sure. Also, where is a good source to get supply for myself because my source takes forever for me to receive cause its coming from overseas.

Personally, for my gear I like Berd the most, but better check out the source section for a more complete feedback from different people on different companies.

Top Bottom