napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SUS 250 first timer

bro, PLEASE in the future, dont say "dark side" about this... that's just ridiculous...

as far as your cycle goes.. sustanon is not a good option for a first cycle... you dont want the different esters when you have never pinned before... its not a good idea... most 1st timers that use sustanon find themselves complaining more than lifting... the injections can be painful for some because of the two short esters... dbol is just a pure shit option on a first cycle..

at this point, your too undersized for steroid use now as well... you can easily gain 20 more lbs. naturally... you cant use steroids when you are that underweight... you will cause far too much internal strain and it will cause you to become weak in many areas and far more susceptible to injury... i would go with a sarms cycle first... add some size naturally, get in much better condition, get your diet and training more dialed in and get your body fat down a bit more... you can run a strong recomp cycle and put on some nice size and still drop body fat... you stay on mk677 all year without a break... you can get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Luke. I am your father. Come to the dark side. Lol. Huh.

PHURIOUS

He could have lower body fat. As far as building muscle he's pretty much lost without some kind of PED right?

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Yet he said very low body fat and then stated 10-15% maybe. Very low is sub 10. Not 10-15

PHURIOUS

No I was actually commenting on his advanced age. At sixty his natty test is probably extremely poor. There's an old man at my gym who've I never seen make a gain but he's shredded as Fuck. I was assuming it's because he can't without PEDs

Sent from my N9132 using Tapatalk

Yes that is part of it also.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom