Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Supplement question

sanzoliol

I saw isarms videos on YouTube concerning Sarms and LGD-4033. I found a project at Total Nutrition called Antivenom made by Black Scorpion Labs. I cannot find any information on that company but on the product it's a 2 capsule a day supplement that contains 10mg of LGD-4033 and 5mg of YK-11. 2 capsules is one serving. Does this seem legitimate? Any information or feedback would be very helpful

Black Scorpion labs make fake sarms. They are a complete scam. In fact all capsule sarms on the market are prohormones NOT sarms these days.

The moment I saw that they sell SARMs in pills I knew it was fake. Real SARMs are only sold in liquid form, as due to technical reasons SARMs can not be encapsulated, and can only be suspended in alcohol based liquids. Therefore, this product is a total fake, and you should check out the source section in order to get a reliable supplier of SARMs, with at least some proven record.

Top Bottom