napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

superman for real

scurry

Some of you know me although I've been out the game for a while after the loss of a son. I recently decided to get back on the horse and move on. I've know bgs for a while and I can't say enough about what a stand up dude he is. A little over a year ago, someone broke into my shop and stole my stash box. Bgs heard about it and offered to replace some of my stash. How many people would do that? Recently I ordered from him directly, not knowing he was going to be out of town for the weekend. I myself was going out of town for work and wanted to get my order before I left. Long story short....he overnighted my order at his own expense so I could have it before I left. I know that there are many good sources here but I seriously doubt you'll find a better source than the superman of the aas world.

Very sorry to hear about your loss bro.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Sorry for your loss... Made me think a little bit and be thankful for what I have... Welcome back!

Pharma Lady Rep

Scurry.. Sorry for the loss my man. BGS is a great dude and glad you gotten taken care of. Like cbbram, I count my blessing daily and that's not just lip service. Thanks for taking the time to share with the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow man. Heavy. Welcome back. I'm sure BGS appreciates the kind words. Im a little offended that he was so good to you. He's a real dick to me. Treats me like dirt. I keep saying "he" but hell, he might be a chick.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I'm sorry to hear about your loss brother! We're all here for you though.. that's awesome that bgs was able to help you out like that man.. that is a stand up guy! It's good to be in a forum like this! A lot of great guys here man!

Thanks for all the support and condolences guys. I really appreciate it. It wasn't my intent to hijack a source thread. Lol.

Top Bottom