Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Summer Cut for Women? My girl is looking to to cut up

was17

Hello everyone!

I have a question, what would the best SARMS/natural supplements be for my girl to take? Several things come to mind, GW, SR9009, S4, Yohimbine HCL, epicatechin, green tea, etc... Does anyone have a good cycle she could run for 12-16 (supplement and dosing) weeks. Nothing to harsh on the system, no steroids or anything she will need a pct for. Not sure if woman can take MK2866 or anything along those lines.

Stats:
Height: 5'5"
BF: 12%
Weight: Around 120lbs (give or take)

She works out at 430am as she works all day usually 7am-6pm in the medical field. She has a preworkout shake, does protein shakes, eats healthy and that's about all I know.

I look forward to the advice! Thank you!

Hello everyone!

I have a question, what would the best SARMS/natural supplements be for my girl to take? Several things come to mind, GW, SR9009, S4, Yohimbine HCL, epicatechin, green tea, etc... Does anyone have a good cycle she could run for 12-16 (supplement and dosing) weeks. Nothing to harsh on the system, no steroids or anything she will need a pct for. Not sure if woman can take MK2866 or anything along those lines.

Stats:
Height: 5'5"
BF: 12%
Weight: Around 120lbs (give or take)

She works out at 430am as she works all day usually 7am-6pm in the medical field. She has a preworkout shake, does protein shakes, eats healthy and that's about all I know.

I look forward to the advice! Thank you!
I have the perfect stack for her bud. Sarms are going to be absolutely perfect for her, and you can add any supplements in she wants as well.

Sarms are safe and effective for females. Here is the stack I'd recommend to her. Make sure she gets everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 mk2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks then 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
1-12 sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times per day)

Thanks Rick, you the man!

That's banging, I wasn't sure if woman could take all that. Do you think it's best I mention possible side effects such as yellow tint from S4? If yes, what other sides do you think I should mention, just so she knows it's from the SARMS. Are there known side effects from MK2866?

That's banging, I wasn't sure if woman could take all that. Do you think it's best I mention possible side effects such as yellow tint from S4? If yes, what other sides do you think I should mention, just so she knows it's from the SARMS. Are there known side effects from MK2866?

Yes women respond well to sarms. I have ran this exact stack and had great results with it....yes inform her of the vision sides with s4, took about 2 weeks for me to have vision sides. Mk2866 in some females and it's very very rare can cause slight clitoral swelling...again this is very rare and that's why the dose us half for the first 2 weeks. Don't forget to mention these sides: increased endurance, strength, fat loss, firming up, and addition of lean muscle.

Sarms are a great option for her. Based upon my own experience she will love the results!!!

There should be no other side effects at all to mention other than what Miss Bizz about the rare increase in clitoris sensitivity and enlargement. That's extremely rare but it is also temporary if it did happen to occur. I can only think of a couple females I've ever heard have that issue

Great thank you MissBizz, I'll let her know all the side effects. Yeah, her main goal is to burn fat and firm up, I'm sure the increase in strength and endurance will be well accepted! If the clitoral swelling becomes an issue, just stop use?

Also, did you add any natural supplements to enhance the effects such as yohimbine hcl, Green tea, caffeine, etc?

Great thank you MissBizz, I'll let her know all the side effects. Yeah, her main goal is to burn fat and firm up, I'm sure the increase in strength and endurance will be well accepted! If the clitoral swelling becomes an issue, just stop use?

Also, did you add any natural supplements to enhance the effects such as yohimbine hcl, Green tea, caffeine, etc?
yes, thats a rare occurrence but if so, stop mk or lower the dose.. thats why i have women start off at 12.5 mg per day to start before bumping after two weeks to 25 mg.. you can take any of the natural supplements you listed as well... there are no interaction issues...

Thank you for the clarification everyone! Dylan, I know you have a video on all of this and am going to make her watch it haha. I just like to get everything reinforced on the forum board.

Also, does anyone know if epicatechin is actually beneficial in lowering myostatin? Worth it to add if the price is right?

Also, does anyone know if epicatechin is actually beneficial in lowering myostatin? Worth it to add if the price is right?
Nothing has really been shown to be effective enough to warrant running for its eff4cts on lowering myostatin. I personally wouldn't waste my money on it

You're welcome. I take my usual vitamin d, multivitamin, and I do take a caffeine pill as I don't drink coffee. No interactions whatsoever. She will be good to go!

Thank you for the clarification everyone! Dylan, I know you have a video on all of this and am going to make her watch it haha. I just like to get everything reinforced on the forum board.

Its all good bro... its very smart to ask and definitely have her watch the videos... remember, you can never know too much but can always know too little

Another question, sorry! Would any of these sarms be bad for/effect/interact with a person on blood thinner medication? My girl had tiny blood clots in her lungs a few months back, they are now gone, but she is on blood thinner medication for another month. Thoughts?

Another question, sorry! Would any of these sarms be bad for/effect/interact with a person on blood thinner medication? My girl had tiny blood clots in her lungs a few months back, they are now gone, but she is on blood thinner medication for another month. Thoughts?
no negative effect or interaction whatsoever...

Top Bottom