Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sulfer burps?

BigBusiness

Anybody have a good remedy for sulfer burps. Having a serious case of bubble guts, heartburn, nasty Bruce Lee roundhouse you in the fucking face burps...lol seriously tho it's bad

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Anybody have a good remedy for sulfer burps. Having a serious case of bubble guts, heartburn, nasty Bruce Lee roundhouse you in the fucking face burps...lol seriously tho it's bad

I don't know how to stop burps, but for instant heartburn relief, I mix a 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda with 6 oz of water and drink it.

sulfur burps are from sleeping with men. id stop that asap. or taking sarms lol.
Well if thats the cause then I guess there's something I should be concerned about then...hahaha

Thanks jm I'll have to whip him up some and see if it helps. It's bad really bad lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

You can take herbal teas, it'll help detox your body or drink lots of fluids and it'll help digest the proteins also stay away from sugars.

Really dont know if its indigestion from the holidays or what. Holy shit I've never had burps smell this wretched. My stomach is bloated

I don't know how to stop burps, but for instant heartburn relief, I mix a 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda with 6 oz of water and drink it.
Tried some tums and zantac. Stomach just laughed at it...lol poor missbizz

I've had this problem, 1st question I have is "are you on?"

Thanks bro. What type of tea would you recommend?

Peppermint tea is known to relieve gas and abdominal bloating. There are a lot of different kinds that'll aide in different things. You should check it out. Ginger tea also help helps with digestion. Or you can drink lots of water. Flush it all out.

Zantac, my friend.

Edit: missed the part where you said you already tried zantac lol.

Ginger is good, also. I eat about 4 grams of raw ginger a day and just chase it with a tall glass of water. It usually helps any digestive woes. It's also quite good for you!

Zantac 150 has been my got to for flare ups. If that is not working I don't know what to say. I am on a daily dose of Omeprazole. It works well for keeping the flare ups down.

I've heard of guys getting it pretty bad on Tren. Is that possibly what you are running now?

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

real ginger ale. works
Well if thats the cause then I guess there's something I should be concerned about then...hahaha

Thanks jm I'll have to whip him up some and see if it helps. It's bad really bad lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I get it bad from drinking too much coffee. Perhaps your consuming highly acidic foods/beverages?

Top Bottom