napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestions for kidney support

lexluthor

I'm looking for some guidance in regard to kidney support. I'm not running any orals, just cruising at about 180mg week of test cyp. I've noticed my potassium creeping up in my blood work and my resent labs has now shown it's in the high range. I have a meeting with my doc in a couple weeks to discuss the labs but I wanted to see if you gents had some suggestions as to a cleanse, support or other. Just trying to keep healthy.

No alcohol and I'm drinking more water. You guys have any other suggestions?

I'm looking for some guidance in regard to kidney support. I'm not running any orals, just cruising at about 180mg week of test cyp. I've noticed my potassium creeping up in my blood work and my resent labs has now shown it's in the high range. I have a meeting with my doc in a couple weeks to discuss the labs but I wanted to see if you gents had some suggestions as to a cleanse, support or other. Just trying to keep healthy.

No alcohol and I'm drinking more water. You guys have any other suggestions?
How does your diet look bro?

let me know anytime you have other questions bro... perhaps post your diet so we can take a look at that and yes, definitely stay away from alcohol man...

Good information in here

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
absolutely bro... i want to bring to light that the kidneys get strained and people tend to forget about that when using oral steroids.. its imperative to keep a close eye on them and to be proactive in cleansing them...

Top Bottom