napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Suggestion for sarms

jamjo99

Hey guys new member here...27 years old 5'11 and 150 pounds just started lifting what do you reccomend for my first sarm? and can you guys vouch for sarmsx?

Cheers

yes sarmsx is solid bro man 511 150 you need to get your diet beefed up

yeah for sure lol i have always had problems eating enough i thought it had to do with thyroid problems but did bloodwork and it came back normal what can you reccomend me for appetite boost? thanks

Hey guys new member here...27 years old 5'11 and 150 pounds just started lifting what do you reccomend for my first sarm? and can you guys vouch for sarmsx?

Cheers
You definitely need to get your diet right first and foremost.

For a great sarms stack t9 give you awesome gains in size and strength, which will also help boost your appetite here is the stack I recommend

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK677 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You definitely need to get your diet right first and foremost.

For a great sarms stack t9 give you awesome gains in size and strength, which will also help boost your appetite here is the stack I recommend

Get everything from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 LGD 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 RAD140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 MK677 25mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Ok thanks brother but I must ask Is it okay if I run the mk-677 longer than 12 weeks...maybe 6-12 months?

Ok thanks brother but I must ask Is it okay if I run the mk-677 longer than 12 weeks...maybe 6-12 months?

not only is it okay but its the way you are supposed to run it... rick just simply forgot to add it to your pct... it needs to be ran 6 months at the minimum but a year is the most optimal way... no breaks are required from it...

Absolutely bro. That would be ideal. Just keep on running it right through your pct and beyond. MK-677 gets better the longer you run it, and is best when ran at least 6 months.

You'll really enjoy your stack and the benefits of MK-677 I'm sure. Keep us posted on how everything goes for you

I can vouch for Sarmsx for sure man but you are WAY under weight to be needing PEDs of any sort. You need good old food and hard work. Put on 20lbs and then performance enhancers will be more doable. You haven't done anything naturally yet.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Ask me how to get 5% off your order!

I can vouch for Sarmsx for sure man but you are WAY under weight to be needing PEDs of any sort. You need good old food and hard work. Put on 20lbs and then performance enhancers will be more doable. You haven't done anything naturally yet.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Ask me how to get 5% off your order!

Bro I think I need the mk-677 for sure tho I can't eat for shit lol doc thought I thyroid problems because of my appetite issues and I was sweatin like a motherfucker daily but bloodwork came back negative I guess it runs in my family my dad was also skinny as he'll until he got in his 30s

Bro I think I need the mk-677 for sure tho I can't eat for shit lol doc thought I thyroid problems because of my appetite issues and I was sweatin like a motherfucker daily but bloodwork came back negative I guess it runs in my family my dad was also skinny as he'll until he got in his 30s

absolutely.. that will definitely help with your apptite... you will never get enough

absolutely.. that will definitely help with your apptite... you will never get enough

yeah i think what ill do is buy 6 bottles of mk-677 to run for around 6 months get my weight up and make progress and then i will move on the lgd and rad-140 etc. my only regret is not starting sooner i only started lifting recently and im 27 now i have had issues with appetite since i was a teenager but hopefully the 677 will change that

peace

Top Bottom