napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sugar Cravings

Status
Not open for further replies.
If your going lower carb your insulin sensitivity is hyper increased then when you have carbs especially post workout the insulin spike will drive you hypo and csuse cravings . dont waste your protien in a shaker cup add egg whites almond milk and some stevia extract little PB2 and ice too a blend your shake now taste like icecream milkshake and no guilt too go with it . increase you complex carbs throughout the day and the cravings should stop

If your going lower carb your insulin sensitivity is hyper increased then when you have carbs especially post workout the insulin spike will drive you hypo and csuse cravings . dont waste your protien in a shaker cup add egg whites almond milk and some stevia extract little PB2 and ice too a blend your shake now taste like icecream milkshake and no guilt too go with it . increase you complex carbs throughout the day and the cravings should stop

That's actually not a bad idea.

In prep I had some cravings that got pretty bad, that I was able to alleviate with things like sugar free jello, sugar free gum, etc....

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My first cycle I had cravings towards the end. Really bad cravings! As if I wanted to go and buy some cake and donuts. I'm not much of a sweet eater also. Need to find alternatives. I guess I'll go grab some bcaa chews like other people are doing here

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Another thing I like is protien cookies

1/2 cup oats
1 scoop protien powder( quest works really well )
1/3 cup egg whites
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup blueberries
1 tsp coconut oil or 1tbsp almond butter
Add stevia and cinnamon too taste.
Put in oven on 350 for 5 too 10 minutes watch close they cook quickly .

Sometimes ill make icing with vanilla whey isolate and fat free cream cheese

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

I dont have the fastest metabolism so cheats are out so ive learned alot of clean treats too make and keep my macros the same

1/2 cup oats
1/3 cup egg whites
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup blueberries

You're making me hungry

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Walden farms my friend.... Walden farms.....

Sugar cravings also stem some something deeper. Usually fruits and cheeses will satisfy the craving.

I'll second this. Garbage/chemicals? Yes. But when you're trying to stick to your diet, it helps big time. Moderation is key.

1/2 cup oats
1/3 cup egg whites
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup blueberries

Very nice.

Got try them its only like 30 grams high quality carbs 30 grams of protien and 10 grams of good fats around 330 calories and all solid clean nutrients

And with the berrys and oats a solid 10 grams soluble fiber so there filling with no insulin spike so that craving gets put too sleep

Oh tip only use sweet leaf stevia extract. Truvia and all that other bullshit isnt even stevia at all its erythritol still has calories and sugar alchols cause stomach bloat digestive issues there pure garbage its less that 2 percent stevia just a scam they should be sued

Oh tip only use sweet leaf stevia extract. Truvia and all that other bullshit isnt even stevia at all its erythritol still has calories and sugar alchols cause stomach bloat digestive issues there pure garbage its less that 2 percent stevia just a scam they should be sued

I actually love stevia. I use it on my sweet potatoes daily a.ong with cinnamon

Cinnoman is also a natural nutrient partitioner that raises insulin sensitivity and lowers blood sugar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom