Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stupid requests asked to The 44...

44YOGearHead

Top outrageous requests of my family from in-laws 2016:

1. Can we move in with you? (49yo sister-in-law, 23yo daughter, her baby, 21yo son recently arrested on intention to distribute charges and 13yo kleptomaniac son. (sister-in-law 2) By the way we have no jobs, don't like to look for jobs because 'they ain't givin black folk no jobs' and we're gonna need to be dependent upon you to eat and get around.

2. Can I borrow $20k? (sister-n-law 1)

3. After breaking a car due to never checking the oil and getting arrested for no license: What about one of your cars? Can I borrow one? (sister-in-law 2)

4. I need you to pay $2000 for my sons lawyer fees. (sister-in-law 3)

5. Can you bail me out of jail and let me stay with you even though I yelled at your wife for leaving after I took two hours to show up after you guys bought me hygiene items I chose not to buy with the money Job Corps gives me and told everyone that I didn't like you all? (nephew)

Answer to each: NO

Can I come workout with you and I'll pay for lunch, bring you a special private label bottle of gear for your early Christmas present and I'll even take your family out to dinner? Sound good or am I speaking a foreign language you don't understand cuz you can't get your family to try and help lol. Hope you are doing good bro!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

Can I come workout with you and I'll pay for lunch, bring you a special private label bottle of gear for your early Christmas present and I'll even take your family out to dinner? Sound good or am I speaking a foreign language you don't understand cuz you can't get your family to try and help lol. Hope you are doing good bro!

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk

I'm great. My Raiders won AGAIN!
1fef37cc0fc7c32d44e2c981a12ed396.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if I weren't comfortable they'd still ask... crabs in the bucket. Assumptions that the ties of family bind them to your bank account. What really kills me is when we tell one of them "we put money on your sons commissary" and then they say some shit about needing money themselves. Bad enough I'm doing your job, but you wanna ask for shit as well. Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy shit, the Bank of 44?

Bro I could have a dollar and twelve cents for all they know. All they see is my family has nice shit and a big house. It's amazing how people notice what you have more than you do bro. They're always telling us dumb shit wording it carefully so as to not look like they're asking for shit now. Dropping little hints. In the end I always point out to my wife what they're doing so she notices how often these hints occur.
Like I tell my wife I married you not your family. Personally I can't stand them. They call me stuck up just because I don't allow them to step all over my wife.

Last edited:
So did they visit for thanksgiving?

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Gotta have money, or the means to visit right?? No they didn't. Most of them wouldn't head our way unless they were getting something out of it. I have one sister-in-law who would visit, but would have to bring Pot Roast to visit and she said she hates fat people riding in her car. That negates that. Only way these dumb fucks will come is if we pick them up, or pay for them to come. My wife likes to shop too much to be able to finance their trips and she knows I'll never pay for the hillbilly clan to visit.

(someone is reading this swearing I'm an asshole I know... but I would gladly let them deal with these ass wipe degenerates and scabs of human flesh for as long as I have. And when they pass away the ho-hum bullshit of who's gonna pay to bury these fucks will commence. I have a plan for that as well. The state will bury them... or donate them to research or whatever it is they do. That should wake a few people up.)

Lol. Hey no complaints here. I have a few family members that would steal from you after you paid there travels, stay, all expenses. So you won't take any heat from me.

Gotta have money, or the means to visit right?? No they didn't. Most of them wouldn't head our way unless they were getting something out of it. I have one sister-in-law who would visit, but would have to bring Pot Roast to visit and she said she hates fat people riding in her car. That negates that. Only way these dumb fucks will come is if we pick them up, or pay for them to come. My wife likes to shop too much to be able to finance their trips and she knows I'll never pay for the hillbilly clan to visit.

(someone is reading this swearing I'm an asshole I know... but I would gladly let them deal with these ass wipe degenerates and scabs of human flesh for as long as I have. And when they pass away the ho-hum bullshit of who's gonna pay to bury these fucks will commence. I have a plan for that as well. The state will bury them... or donate them to research or whatever it is they do. That should wake a few people up.)
Who in there right mind would think ya, are a asshole after describing these people. Holy shit bro, leeches

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tapatalk

jesus sounds like alot of the inner city people around here. i love when they say no one will give me a job. i say you know what your right you have to GO GET A JOB. i feel for you. as for people clocking your stuff i'm all to familiar with that shit. ( former inner city hispanic)

Bro's don't get me wrong there's nothing wrong with being from wherever a person is from. Trust me I grew up pretty rough. Getting shot at was a regular thing, I was a gun toting piece of shit myself and these in laws are actually from the South so there is no inner city whatsoever. They just all grew up sorry af and have gotten used to their dad helping them out and bailing them out of situations and then turning around and cussing him out because he's such a bad guy. He's no angel, but these stupid fucks complain about everything, resent others good fortune and think that they are supposed to be taken care of. Just a bunch of fucked up individuals. I asked my wife if she thinks they resent her, or are jealous and her answer was yes. I know they hate my ass because I prevent them from trying to ask my wife for stuff. Frankly when Pot Roast asked my wife if she could move in with us I laughed out loud so she could hear thru the phone, but hey fuck that sloppy fat cunt.

Bro I could have a dollar and twelve cents for all they know. All they see is my family has nice shit and a big house. It's amazing how people notice what you have more than you do bro. They're always telling us dumb shit wording it carefully so as to not look like they're asking for shit now. Dropping little hints. In the end I always point out to my wife what they're doing so she notices how often these hints occur.
Like I tell my wife I married you not your family. Personally I can't stand them. They call me stuck up just because I don't allow them to step all over my wife.

Bro, can you spot me 11 cents? I swear I'm good for it.

Bro I feel your pain!!! I have a POS brother in law. Hes 46 hasn't had a job in over 20 yrs and still lives with mommy!!!
Normally I don't let him near my home but it was Thanksgiving and the wife wanted her Mom to come for dinner (she wouldn't without him).
So I said fine no problem I can deal. Then the mother fucker sat at my table and started to talk about only a fool works for someone else in front of 14 of my relatives!!!!
My brother calmly asked him if he would like to be thrown through the front door for talking that shit at my table. That he was disrespecting me my wife and the hospitality being shown to him!!!
Then my brother asked him if he could pay for the food he was eating? He had to answer no. So my brother replied "That's because you haven't had a fucking job in two decades, Now shut the fuck up!" LOL
Man I love my brother!!!

Stay strong bro!

Lol NJ. The worst I have is one group of family members that will steal anything that isn't nailed down that they don't think you'll notice. Several years back at a family function, my aunt asked my mom about her makeup. Mom showed her her bag to look through. As soon as she was done she shot out the door with a closed hand. Mom's like oh shit, my meds were in there. She had swiped some pain killers and ran out the door to pop or hide them in her car. Fucking bullshit. The kids are the same way except one somehow. He's a good guy. The others were asswipes. Took one two stints in prison and now he's straight. The middle son is still a free loader and frequent arrestee. Thinks he deserves what others work for.

Lol NJ. The worst I have is one group of family members that will steal anything that isn't nailed down that they don't think you'll notice. Several years back at a family function, my aunt asked my mom about her makeup. Mom showed her her bag to look through. As soon as she was done she shot out the door with a closed hand. Mom's like oh shit, my meds were in there. She had swiped some pain killers and ran out the door to pop or hide them in her car. Fucking bullshit. The kids are the same way except one somehow. He's a good guy. The others were asswipes. Took one two stints in prison and now he's straight. The middle son is still a free loader and frequent arrestee. Thinks he deserves what others work for.

My nephew in prison is 32, been locked up most of his adult life. We always handle his commissary and things like that because his mother just prioritizes other dumb shit. Granted you gotta live your life, but when you ask us to pay $2000 in his lawyer fees and say that you, your adult son and daughter that live together are willing to contribute $25 each towards his fees you gotta be joking right? My wife doesn't even feel she can leave her purse around any of her family members and really that's got to suck. They talk almost daily, but when you visit them you're either leaving your purse in the car hidden, or keep it on you 24/7 it's crazy to me.
Her sister Pot Roast pays attention to everything too... purse, shoes, clothes. You name it. My wife went in her pocket book thingy and she was standing there leaning over looking into it to see how much money my wife had. My wife closed it up and said 'excuse you you need something in there?' the fat bitch was doing it so hard she didn't notice she was so obvious. I mean everyone of them except her mother has asked for money. Every last one and the so called kids that are adults now... how are you in your 20's living with your mom? Because everyone else is in their late forties and fifties doing the same thing except two people...

Top Bottom