Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids to cut

carloopen

Hi Dylan! U got great advice and knowledge about this fit world, feel so secure when I hear u explaining cycles and steroids. Actually I want and Im going to make a cycle with winstrol, wanna cut and get a big more vascularity. Want to ask for ur personal advice cause I dont wanna take the cycle for more than 2-3weeks because Im just at 17% body fat percent and I just wanna get a lil lower like 10% so I think that 2-3 weeks will be enough for my type of body.
Also if there is not problem using winstrol without any testosterone and if I have to protect from gynecomastia too?
And for the post cycle I just stop taking the wins and start with estrogen for making my body produce testosterone again and what other products should I use?

bro...! reducing your BF from 17% to 10% IS NOT CUTTING...IT IS DIETING

"cutting" is when guys with very low BF harden up and remove the last 1 to 2 % BF usually before a competition

steroids that aid guys on a cutting cycle...DO NOT BURN FAT..these "cutting" steroids function by help retain muscle mass when guy is in a severely reduced calorie diet ..the reduction in BF comes from the diet NOT THE STEROIDS

Dylan doesn't need to answer this question.

First off mate you do not need steroids to get below 17% bodyfat. That is too high to be using steroids, it will not help you. Talking about using winstrol for 2-3 weeks just to cut from 17-10% that's just way off. You could be 12% and want to go to 10% winstrol will not do anything if you are eating like shit and not exercising.

If you claim to watch his videos and appreciate his knowledge you should know an ORAL ONLY CYCLE IS RETARDED. You will only damage yourself, you will not be under 17% you will be worse off then before.

Do not use any steroids, read up on diet and nutrition and keep your food under control. Steroids are not fat burners they are for people who are already in good condition wanting to improve beyond whats possible.

If you need any help getting your diet in check there are lots of helpful posts on this forum already, and if that's not enough post your stats here and i'm sure someone can give you advice. Please don't do any steroids in your condition.

Hi Dylan! U got great advice and knowledge about this fit world, feel so secure when I hear u explaining cycles and steroids. Actually I want and Im going to make a cycle with winstrol, wanna cut and get a big more vascularity. Want to ask for ur personal advice cause I dont wanna take the cycle for more than 2-3weeks because Im just at 17% body fat percent and I just wanna get a lil lower like 10% so I think that 2-3 weeks will be enough for my type of body.
Also if there is not problem using winstrol without any testosterone and if I have to protect from gynecomastia too?
And for the post cycle I just stop taking the wins and start with estrogen for making my body produce testosterone again and what other products should I use?
this is so bad top to bottom bro... NO to every single thing you listed... 2-3 weeks is pointless, a joke and not even something you should ever bring up anywhere because if you do, prepare to have everyone ridicule you... second, you never run an oral only cycle...3.. you cannot be serious thinking steroids are some sort of fat burner... you cant use steroids with that body fat man.. you need to step back and join the rest of us here on the planet earth as opposed to where your head is currently at...

sarms are going to be the best option for you... if you are not familiar with them, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a cycle

Question was 2 weeks ago

this is so bad top to bottom bro... NO to every single thing you listed... 2-3 weeks is pointless, a joke and not even something you should ever bring up anywhere because if you do, prepare to have everyone ridicule you... second, you never run an oral only cycle...3.. you cannot be serious thinking steroids are some sort of fat burner... you cant use steroids with that body fat man.. you need to step back and join the rest of us here on the planet earth as opposed to where your head is currently at...

sarms are going to be the best option for you... if you are not familiar with them, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a cycle

Yo I have been training for 8 years and now Im between 13-14% of bodyfat that question was 2 weeks ago or so in order to prepare my self. Im coming from bulking and I had never use roids before. And now that I want start using them I wanna get more shredred cause I am going down in a strict way that I had never done before, eliminating water retention taking water off for few days and the only carbs Im eating are integral ones by porcions of 40g twice a day only. NOt using it for "burning fat" . more for eliminating water retention that I still got cause I were kind fat like 10 years ago when I was a kid and still got those weak point with more water retention than fat. As I said Im looking for vascularity and taking off this water retention, dont wanna get a big musclesize/ gainss. and I will take in this cycle 1-2 weeks may 3 when I got exactly at 12% as It should be done.

Yo I have been training for 8 years and now Im between 13-14% of bodyfat that question was 2 weeks ago or so in order to prepare my self. Im coming from bulking and I had never use roids before. And now that I want start using them I wanna get more shredred cause I am going down in a strict way that I had never done before, eliminating water retention taking water off for few days and the only carbs Im eating are integral ones by porcions of 40g twice a day only. NOt using it for "burning fat" . more for eliminating water retention that I still got cause I were kind fat like 10 years ago when I was a kid and still got those weak point with more water retention than fat. As I said Im looking for vascularity and taking off this water retention, dont wanna get a big musclesize/ gainss. and I will take in this cycle 1-2 weeks may 3 when I got exactly at 12% as It should be done.

The way you responded doesn't make me believe you are helping yourself. No one will advise you to take steroids with saying you are 17% bf then saying you are actually 13-14%. Also as stated doing a winstrol cycle for 2 weeks is absurd. He has tried to answer you properly. No one is going to tell you want you want to hear.

Post your stats so we can learn more about you.

Weight
Bodyfat
Cycle Experience

U are right may I didnt ask exactly.
24years old 81kg lets say 15% cause 2 thuesdays ago I was at 17%. Just eating chicken tuna vegetables, chickpeas beans some fruit morning or before training. Also I has been doing this diet with a thermogenic and diuretics. Never make a cycle before and Im kinda big u can check pictures in my ig 4carloseduardo

U are right may I didnt ask exactly.
24years old 81kg lets say 15% cause 2 thuesdays ago I was at 17%. Just eating chicken tuna vegetables, chickpeas beans some fruit morning or before training. Also I has been doing this diet with a thermogenic and diuretics. Never make a cycle before and Im kinda big u can check pictures in my ig 4carloseduardo

Not only are you too fat for steroids....you are also too young my friend. You need to learn how to diet properly, lain and simple. If you are looking for fat burning sarms can help greatly, but steroids are out of the question

clearly you are not understanding this whatsoever man... good luck to you

Don't hurt yourself bro, good luck, you're gonna need it with this type of mentality, and I say that with care.

Not only are you too fat for steroids....you are also too young my friend. You need to learn how to diet properly, lain and simple. If you are looking for fat burning sarms can help greatly, but steroids are out of the question
Give it a week before he says his 25 now lol

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What do u recommend for fat burning in reference
to sarms
the best sarms for cutting are , in this order, GW501516, SR9009, S4 and Rad140... this is the enhanced super stack which is the most aggressive yet extremely safe sarms cutting cycle... .

Top Bottom