Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Steroids -Pancreatitis Consult - Bolivia, South America

hausaur

Hi Dylan,

Im from Bolivia, South America.

so I am very happy about this. You don't know how many people gave me "advices" about using steroids
ignoring my delicate condition that I had, so I would really appreciate your advice.

I wrote to you on one of your youtube videos asking if I am able to experiment with steroids, even though I had Pancreatitis, and you answered that it is not probably a very good idea, however I would really like to explain to you a little bit more about my condition. If after this, you still don't believe it is a good idea, I will understand and do as you say.

I am 29 years old, 6 feet tall, and weight currently 170 pounds, 12 % bodyfat.

I started training on gyms with 15 years old until I was 20 years old, then I stopped for a couple of years,
but went back on 2012 where I started training hard again until I got a pretty decent body
(even though I didn't understand back then the importance of the diet, calorie intake, macros, etc.)

I also was a heavy drinker, but never stopped hitting the gym.

I was always a hard gainer so I used to eat as many calories as possible, even the ones coming from trans fats and unhealthy foods (I understand my mistake now) So I got to the point where my weight was 198 pounds.

The mixture of eating a hyper-caloric diet coming from unhealthy sources and the heavy drinking
sent me to the hospital with acute pancreatitis on January 2016. So I completely stopped drinking but I was still eating unhealthy foods, so a couple of months later I was sent to the hospital again with pancreatitis.

That is where I started to inform myself about nutrition and the right way treating your body and started an strict healthy diet.

It has been almost a year that I don't have any episode of pancratitis, I was feeling better than ever, and started training again, with a healthy diet and without alcohol.

Unfortunately, a couple of months later I had an appendix surgery where I lost all my gains AGAIN and I wasn't able to train for a couple of months...I was devastated, started watching body building motivational videos, and somehow managed to stay strong and keep going.

Now here I am, strong, persistent and more determined than ever trying to, once again, re-gain the size and muscles that I lost, only this time, doing it correctly, lean and healthy. so I thought steroids would help me reach my goals faster, and get back the time I've lost being ill.

Being all that said, my main question is: do you still think it is not a good idea for me to experiment with steroids for the firs time? Even if it is testosterone only?

I have watched all your videos about first cycle, and I am aware about the things I have to take into account if I decide to try steroids for the first time.

But like I said at the beginning, I will do as you say.

I wish to you all the success, because you deserve it.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you in advance.

I was running a prohormone for a few days when I had undiagnosed pancreatitis.(from a day of binge drinking and lots of lsd). Every time I took a dose I would feel AWFUL. Wouldn't recommend it until your pancreatitis is under control. I'm totally fine now 6 months later

have you taken a blood test to see where your liver values are at?? as well as your testosterone numbers ?? plus ... do you take support for your organs?? Tudca, NAC etc....LICORICE root extract is good for the pancreas as well. I would stabilize for a another year or so and build your base naturally before you think of using steroids..imo... your still very young...

i would not feel comfortable recommending steroid use with the conditions you have had... thats probably far too risky and not anything i would ever feel comfortable recommending to you.. are you familiar with sarms? you can definitely safely run them and still get huge gains without any of the concerns you would have with steroid use... if you are not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

let me know and im happy to help you set up a stack

Sarms would certainly be a far better option for you here in my opinion bud. I don't think steroids would be a good choice

please let me know so i can properly guide you bro... you need to take this very very serious and i will make sure you do this right...

Top Bottom