napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids for females

Mamabrat76

Hello Dylan a friend referred me to watch your YT for some advise on steroids. I am a 40 year old female I am 5'8' and 130 lbs and 16% body fat I am doing a bikini competition in July possibly one in April if my physique is up to par. I have really long legs and am really insecure about their leanness. I wanted to do a cycle of anavar to help me build up some muscle more quickly but it was unavailable and a friend bought me oral danabol ds 10 mg hearts instead. Have no more $ to be spending on this type of things so what I did the first week was did 1/4 in am 1/4 pm and am starting week two now. Will 5mg am and 5 mg pm be ok without growing a dick? I know woman should not take danabol preferably but like I said it was what was bought. I have 8 weeks worth at 1pill a day split in half. Please help with info and advise.

Hello Dylan a friend referred me to watch your YT for some advise on steroids. I am a 40 year old female I am 5'8' and 130 lbs and 16% body fat I am doing a bikini competition in July possibly one in April if my physique is up to par. I have really long legs and am really insecure about their leanness. I wanted to do a cycle of anavar to help me build up some muscle more quickly but it was unavailable and a friend bought me oral danabol ds 10 mg hearts instead. Have no more $ to be spending on this type of things so what I did the first week was did 1/4 in am 1/4 pm and am starting week two now. Will 5mg am and 5 mg pm be ok without growing a dick? I know woman should not take danabol preferably but like I said it was what was bought. I have 8 weeks worth at 1pill a day split in half. Please help with info and advise.
you need to stop this absurdity right now... what on earth are you doing?? why would you even begin this... you want to do a bikini competition and your taking dbol... now you think about that logically... do you think its wise to take the largest bulking steroid with the most unwanted weight gain? would that make ANY sense not to mention that NO FEMALE should EVER take dbol..

Research shows that one of the most common side effects to women is its ability to cause significant virilization. Breast reduction, irregular menstrual cycles, clitoral enlargement and increased body hair is also a Dianabol side effect to women. Because women normally don't have as much androgens in their bodies as men do, the use of Dianabol can trigger the development of male characteristics such as growth of facial hair, body hair growth, male pattern baldness, and deepening of voice due to the androgen in the steroid. Some may also experience other side effects such as acne, which will eventually appear on the person who has no acne and also worsen on those people who already have. Another one is water retention, which is very visible to those people using steroid. Water retention can occur in the neck and face areas. Dianabol intake with a slightly greater dose can result in the development of extreme masculine characteristics in women which are permanent. There are many other side effects of dianabol like liver damage, insomnia and high blood pressure. Women who take Dianabol may experience rapid weight gain, mood swings, elevated cholesterol levels, liver enzyme irregularities, clotting disorders and tendon damage. Therefore, women who want to use Dianabol are highly recommended to be supervised by a medical practitioner, who would monitor the liver function values and check for any abnormalities regularly.

So how does this sound to you now??? GET RID OF THAT FUCKING SHIT ASAP!!

All you had to do was come to me for help and i have the perfect methods to help you... which i still can so please let me know and i can help get you ready for your competition but your going to be unable to compete if you stay on this shit and your going to get some side effects im guessing you want nothing to do with

^^^^ what he said. Dbol for a female is no bueno. I purchased var from a source which it turned out to be dbol. I thought I was taking var, however after my ankles swelled severly, my weight went up 12lbs, and my blood pressure went up to the point I thought my head was going to burst a vein...I knew it wasn't var. Those sides I had were terrible...terrible. for you willingly knowing you are taking dbol is absurd. Don't take any more.

Sarms are a very good option for females with no sides. If you're wanting to take anything drop the dbol and I'd suggest a good sarms stack.
MissBizz

Last edited:
^^^^ what he said. Dbol for a female is no bueno. I purchased var from a source which it turned out to be dbol. I thought I was taking var, however after my ankles swelled severly, my weight went up 12lbs, and my blood pressure went up to the point I thought my head was going to burst a vein...I knew it wasn't var. Those sides I had were terrible...terrible. for you willingly knowing you are taking dbol is absurd. Don't take any more.

Sarms are a very good option for females with no sides. If you're wanting to take anything drop the dbol and I'd suggest a good sarms stack.
MissBizz
it miss bizz's post is not enough to scare you then i dont know what is... dbol is absolutely not for women, period...

Please listen to MissBizz and her story. You certainly don't want to use Dbol at all as a female. You need to be extremely careful with anything you use because of virilization effcts. About the only thing I'd recommend steroid wise as a female is Anavar for orals and even then you have to be extremely careful.

Sarms are perfectly safe for females and very effective. It's exactly what I'd recommend for you and I'd be happy to help set you up a cycle. Not having a lot of money is not a good excuse to just use whatever someone gives you. Your health and safety should always be top priority. This isn't a cheap lifestyle and you should never cut corners on cost to compromise health and safety

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks guys & mizzbizz! I am new to this! And I am worried about my safety that is why I further looked into it and was asking the questions and contacted Dylan gemelli originally through the sarms YT vid. I would def be willing to try this sarms! But don't know much about them either which to take ect. So now what is my next step into looking into this route of action and is ther a certain amount of time my system should be cleared from dbol?! Much appreciation

Thanks guys & mizzbizz! I am new to this! And I am worried about my safety that is why I further looked into it and was asking the questions and contacted Dylan gemelli originally through the sarms YT vid. I would def be willing to try this sarms! But don't know much about them either which to take ect. So now what is my next step into looking into this route of action and is ther a certain amount of time my system should be cleared from dbol?! Much appreciation
You are very welcome. I'm glad you joined up as dbol is a very bad idea. Anavar at a low dose is "ok" for a female, but like I shared you have to be 100% with your source as it is often faked with dbol.
For a sarms stack you can go with this:

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Www.sarmsx.com

Or another option would be the stack above drop the mk2866 and replace it with rad140. There are a few logs that are currently being ran on sarms stacks. Check them out and read up. I also have a log, mines a bit old but it's in here for reference and in fact it's on the same stack I recommended to you.
Sr9009 & gw are good for endurance increase fat loss, and Sr speeds up metabolism. S4 will help with adding lean muscle and tightening up, mk2866 helps with healing (your muscles will recover quicker and it's also great for adding muscle.

MissBizz

Thank you much for your time and knowledge mizzbizz. How long would I take this sarms stack you suggested and what kind of results would I typically get from it? I'm aware this would be different from person to person. But in general?��

Thank you much for your time and knowledge mizzbizz. How long would I take this sarms stack you suggested and what kind of results would I typically get from it? I'm aware this would be different from person to person. But in general?��
12 weeks in total. You can run gw and Sr for 16 weeks if you'd like but this stack would be for 12 weeks.
According to your stats and goals you got the diet and exercise part of it goung. This will help drop some body fat, add some lean muscle and the s4 will tighten you up. Everyone is different. But from every female log I've seen muscles will be firmer and more prominet.

I visited the sarms link you provided. It looks like it is sold in 30 ml bottles? How may of each bottle will I need and is there a certain way it is best to take ? Sorry for so many questions total newb��

I visited the sarms link you provided. It looks like it is sold in 30 ml bottles? How may of each bottle will I need and is there a certain way it is best to take ? Sorry for so many questions total newb��

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148&search=triple

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-stenabolic-SR9009

Just drop them down your throat, they can be chased with grapefruit juice.

If you need to spend less you can drop the sr9009. (I just seen that part of your post) taking these types of enhancers isn't really a "cheap" thing.

Last edited:

A good place to start for you would be the triple stack. It's a proven stack that works extremely well and very popular with females. It's welł rounded for lean mass and strength gains as well as fat loss and endurance

Just click on the link below and it will give you everything you need for that stack

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 12.5mg per day the first two weeks, then 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

If you want to enhance this cycle further for fat loss and endurance add Sr9009 to it

Dosing for it looks like this

1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i am going to make this one really easy for you... i am going to give you the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=148&search=triple

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-stenabolic-SR9009 (You need two of these)

1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 12.5 mg first two weeks then bump to 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

Top Bottom