Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids and pct

keally

hey whats up guys i am 27 years old 162 lbs 5'9 with 9 percent body fat ive been consistently training for 7 years ive always been lean and muscular but i need some size i never did any cycles befour i take protein pre workout creatine and fat burners and i have my nutrition down i eat chicken and vegetables everyday with some protein snacks i eat 2600 calories a day. i am in very good health i havnt had any surgeries or sickness not even a cold in the past 6 years. i want to run TEST CYP 200 MGS injectable for an 8 week cycle. and running my pct for 4 weeks. what do you guys think about this website called secretsofbodybuilding.com to buy clomid and nolvadex im getting my sarms from sarmsx.com MK-2866 GW 501516 how long after my last injection do i start pct? do i still take all of my supplements while ON cycle. and how many times a week do i inject? i was thinking twice a week thanks guys for taking the time to read this any help is deffinalty useful thanks

brad

Bro I think you need to do a bit more research ... and in my opinion you're slightly underweight...

Anyway, first cycle should be 350mg of test. Why 200mg?!

Your pct should be:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK2866 25mg per day
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/platinum-pct-stack

hey whats up guys i am 27 years old 162 lbs 5'9 with 9 percent body fat ive been consistently training for 7 years ive always been lean and muscular but i need some size i never did any cycles befour i take protein pre workout creatine and fat burners and i have my nutrition down i eat chicken and vegetables everyday with some protein snacks i eat 2600 calories a day. i am in very good health i havnt had any surgeries or sickness not even a cold in the past 6 years. i want to run TEST CYP 200 MGS injectable for an 8 week cycle. and running my pct for 4 weeks. what do you guys think about this website called secretsofbodybuilding.com to buy clomid and nolvadex im getting my sarms from sarmsx.com MK-2866 GW 501516 how long after my last injection do i start pct? do i still take all of my supplements while ON cycle. and how many times a week do i inject? i was thinking twice a week thanks guys for taking the time to read this any help is deffinalty useful thanks

brad

What is your diet like bro? In my opinion you are too undersized for steroid use. You also are limited on knowledge and have a lot to learn. I think at this point Sarms would be a great start for you. Here is a good cycle for you for lean mass and strength from www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I read sometimes guys here saying dudes are too undersized for steroid cycle, like Brad. I'm 48, 5'8", 138lb before my 1st cycle of test cyp, tbol. Started 8 wks ago and now I'm 155lb, and lost 2 inches on my waist. I'm much stronger, more energy, gained size, more lean, look and feel great. I'm 10lbs heavier than ever before. Please explain why I would be considered "undersized " to do a cycle. Thanks.

Top Bottom