Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroids and high bodyfat

kadetzorin

I am 42 year old male, with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and a recent diagnosis with insulin resistance. On May 31, 2015, I was 217 lbs at 5'6. I ate like shit (fast food, fat laden foods, surgar drinks ect and had not exercised in months). However, three months ago, I made a drastic lifestyle change. Started exercising again and a radical diet change, whole food plant based (more strict than vegan). Since then I was able to come off one of my two blood pressure meds, and stop my cholesterol med.

With that said, during my late teens I was an elite bodybuilder (4th at the npc teen nationals in1992, light weight division, 1st in the 1993 collegiate nationals, middle weight), after my body building days, I started ultra-running (races greater than 26.2 miles). During my teens and early 20's, I used anabolics from 17-24 (you name it, and I took it, with anadrol and winstrol being my favs). My last competition in body building my weight was 165. When I started ultra-running, my weight got down to 129 and in 2009 my weight was 134. So what happend? I have had 12 orthopedic surgeries in the last 6 years and have gained 83 lbs. So, since my lifestyle change less than three months ago, I am down to 196.5. My physician ordered a shit load of labs, test was low, estrogen elevated, IGF -1 was low ect. He prescribed a blend of test cyp/enan 100 mg twice a week (which was made at a compounding pharmacy), anastrozole 1 mg 3x a week, and sermorelin/GHRP-2 200 mcg nightly.

I have been on the serm/ghrp-2 for three weeks, and the test blend for 2 weeks. Here is my question after watching your video, since I am on BP meds, keeping a close eye on my cholesterol, monitoring my HCT/HB, on the estrogen blocker, I really want to load up on some more anabolics, so what do you think? I currently train about 14 hours a week (10 hrs of cardio, 7 hrs low impact average HR 129 bpm, 3 hrs high impact average HR 155 bpm, 4 hrs of weight training). I feel like I am stuck. I have only lost 21 lbs in 12 weeks. I am on a shit dose of test. I really want to crank things up.

I agree with RackCity - there is no need to use a lot of different compounds. Better increase your test dosage and add in some Ostarine, which will be very beneficial for your joint healing processes. Make sure to be using Aromasin when taking higher test dosages, and do so from the first day of the cycle.

Top Bottom