Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Steroidify Main Thread

Only finishing up my second week of Pharma mix 4 and already starting to see results. My weights stayed the same but I came of dbol. I can see all the bloat and water weight from the dbol starting to tighten up into hard muscle. My strengths in the gym gone up a little, my confident def up. I'm already getting some remarks from people at work like " Oh looks like you been hitting the gym pretty hard huh? I need to start going too" Lmao. I have no doubt that in a few weeks when the longer esters kick in that I'm going to blow up!! Def was worth the wait. Just pinned too and it goes in so smooth no pain. Only regret I have is I didn't order a few months sooner so I could have started my cutting cycle sooner for summer. Oh well always next year. I got some winstrol I'm going to add on cycle about the 6th or 7th week to hopefully help tighten up a bit more for at least the end of the summer. Ill def let you guys know how things are going. Ill prob start a thread regarding my cycle soon.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Only finishing up my second week of Pharma mix 4 and already starting to see results. My weights stayed the same but I came of dbol. I can see all the bloat and water weight from the dbol starting to tighten up into hard muscle. My strengths in the gym gone up a little, my confident def up. I'm already getting some remarks from people at work like " Oh looks like you been hitting the gym pretty hard huh? I need to start going too" Lmao. I have no doubt that in a few weeks when the longer esters kick in that I'm going to blow up!! Def was worth the wait. Just pinned too and it goes in so smooth no pain. Only regret I have is I didn't order a few months sooner so I could have started my cutting cycle sooner for summer. Oh well always next year. I got some winstrol I'm going to add on cycle about the 6th or 7th week to hopefully help tighten up a bit more for at least the end of the summer. Ill def let you guys know how things are going. Ill prob start a thread regarding my cycle soon.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk

Hell yes brother !!!!!!!! Looking forward to it and keep us updated!!!

taz15 for 15% off
www.pharmacomstore.ws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys ,

We have some very good news for you...Due to the numerous requests for consultancy on cycle planning and products usage that we have received by e-mail we have have decided to hire a retired IFBB pro athlete to handle all your requests and give you guidance on your bodybuilding endeavors.

There are just a few conditions that you need to meet to be eligible for getting in contact with our pro and get an advice :

- For PharmacomStore customers only.
- This is not a prep service, so no advanced pre-competition protocols, like water manipulation, SEO or things like that.
- No cut/paste answer will be given. All replies will be tailored to your case. Give full details for a better understanding of your situation, history and goals.

Please contact our customer service on the website and they'll offer you more details .

thank you

Caber will be back shortly guys! Just doing some quality checks before final restock!

taz15 for 15% off

Hi Tazz, placed first order last month, 27/4. Money accepted beginning of this month and still no tracking number. Can you take a look please.

Hi Tazz, placed first order last month, 27/4. Money accepted beginning of this month and still no tracking number. Can you take a look please.

Hello Sir!
tracking codes may be uploaded into your account but glitches may occur sometimes and it can't be visualized.
Please send us a PM with your order no.

Thank you!

New product PharmaBULL 500 :D

p7quNBO.jpg

My first order touched down! Everything looks very professional and I'm excited to give this test Winny cycle a go! If everything goes well I'll be making a larger order later.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

My first order touched down! Everything looks very professional and I'm excited to give this test Winny cycle a go! If everything goes well I'll be making a larger order later.

Thank you for the update sir ...Please keep us posted with the results also.

Keep us updated brother! Looking forward to hearing from you!

inbox cleared guys, send all questions to me!

Pharmacomstore.ws
“taz15” for 15% off!

Top Bottom